How old did you try your first joint.

Behknqux

Hi everybody,

Me and my friends went back on our first joint in a conversation the other day and everybody had his story.

I was 13 and we went for a beer in the park, there i was introduced to my first joint ever. the other 3 guys asked me have u ever done MJ before ,i said no!

Then they asked me you want i said hell yeah.I smoked with them but i didnt really realize what it did to me and i was disappointed. so i tried again the other day and boy was that  a super SUPER SKUNK. we smoked we laughed and i remeber going home and thinking shit my mom and dad where hippies they ll know i smoked and they will be angry but nothing happend other than i remeber peeing for a very very very long time or so i thought.

What's your special fist time guys share your storys.

As always i am open to questions

joint.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was 16 an starting smoking poisonous cigarettes... when my good friend in boarding school was selling Hash on the side lol... I became for a day only the delivery guy for the seniors lol and had my first spliff of nice yellowish hash, never found that type of Hash ever again lol... since then 25 years down the line, I quit smoking poison but still on the green green grass of home and it will stay with me till i die!

• Like 1