nvmedigrower

EPIC GROW 2016

67 posts in this topic

Glad to read that there might be a wekaning of the grasshopers ;) Lets hope it will keep this way! And glad that you like forum as well! 

About your tea one thing i forgot to ask is did you think already about when you are going to stop feeding the soil? All the micro organism and microlife that you are creating is perfect for the plant but it is also one of the most dificult to flush properly to have a clean grow, thats why a lot of like to grow in what they call a dead medium.. not saying something is better or not, just making sure that you are ready and thinking about your flushing plan ;)

Have a good grow man and thanks for the updates

1 person likes this

ya dust thats been on my mind as well. actually to day was my last feeding. from what iv been reading once you get all microbes in place all you have to do is top dress. so today i removed all the straw and applied 5tbs of bat guano, boogi frass and 2 hand fulls of down to earth. rose and flower which 4-8-4 it has all type of micro food in it. ill post the ingredients in a later post. and then stired it in with the dirt with my fingers  then gave them a good water and put back the straw. the bottom layer of straw was composting nicely and it is looking amazing. im guessin that should be good till harvest. and that will give them 6 to 8 weeks and ill just give them water till then. dount ya think?

i was wondering. the pourpose for flushing is to rid the soil and roots of salt build up from the salt baced ferts. and sence im sure all the salts are gone from when i used the grow big by fox farms. what would be the perpose of flushing? what would you be flushing out? but that gives me some more stuff to check out  thanks for bringing up some good points.  theres a cool video on you tube on no till gardening. its called mendo somthin ill post a link later but i like what he does.  i sure cant wait till this is cured and jared. i think this will be some of the sweetest smoke iv had the pleasure of growing.  oh and can you point me in a direction for info on the last stages of flowering with a super soil.   

thanks for the intrest. this is my first type of grow like this. not really sure what im doing. kinda willy nilly but the olny way to do it is to try it out

2 people like this

hola hermano tiene hermosas plantas, estoy ansioso por Berlas en plena floración, con su permiso voy a seguir aber como seguir estas maravillas de plantas. Saludos y suerte. Arrankedj

1 person likes this

Hi Matt,

What about the plants, bloom? Good pictures, I love grow outside, free sun!!

Cheers! 

0901160932a.jpghere what i used for top dressing 0901160928.jpggold leaf 0901160928a.jpgtop shot of the gold leaf 0901160928b.jpgsuper silver haze0901160929.jpgtop shot ssh 0901160929a.jpgtop shot of super skunck0901160929b.jpgsour diesel  0901160929c.jpg sour diesel 0901160930.jpgwhite widow still stressin on the top leaf. but the bottoms are looking good. 0901160930a.jpgww 0901160930c.jpgone of my spiders just caught a grasshopper. the grasshoppers are still pretty thick. but the plants are pretty good.  so here are some pics. sorry my camera is all messed up. but still works

0901160930b.jpg

3 people like this

so, just a quick update. got some bad news today. first frost warning of the year tonight0904161807a.jpg  well iv been preppin for it. i got my tarps a few weeks ago. so just got them up. put a heater in there set to 60f.   so lets see how it goes. it should be ok i had no problems last year

0904161807.jpg

2 people like this

made it through the first frost. this morning it was a 45f in the greenhouse.  i had to leave for work at 4 am. its still going to drop a few more degrees before the sun rise.  gotta love living 5000 feet above sea level in the high desert. oh and there should be some snow on the mountian tops.  10,000 +feet.  so it should take a while to get to my level. 

1 person likes this

I love it when a grower plans ahead and is well prepared.

1 person likes this

theres a freeze warning tonight there calling for 28 f tonight. but then looks like this cold front should be moving on then back to mid 40s at night agin. one good thing is it should bring out some nice colors. last year i got blues reds and purples

1 person likes this

so quick update. grasshoppers have alomst come to a hault which im verry happy about. but now i have to find them because i have to feed my spiders.  the night time temps have been dropping to around 25-30 f but iv been able to keep it up to about the mid 40s. there havent been any color changes yet so not getting to cold out. other than that every thing is looking pretty good.  also just transplanted my cloans to a 1000mh in a batch of super soil also have them a nice cup of compost tea to insure a good microbal life. well ill see how they take. i might flip them in a week or 2. cause the out door crop is doing better than i was expecting. plus i want to try out this new cannatoinc i got.  sorry for no pics will post some next update 

1 person likes this

well howdy all. well i can feel the fall weather comming on strong.  every thing is moving along smoothly. iv just been watering with plain water. plants seem to be doing pretty good. the white widow is doing fair. im really happy with the gold leaf and super silver haze. all though they will be the last to harvest. the sour diesel is a short stocky plant with lots of bud sites lots of cristals and smells delish. looks like this one might be the first to harvest. but still 2 ro 3 weeks out. super skunck is also a shorty. smelling verry skuncky and also some nice crystals any way here are some pics. PS its there are some glitches all my pics are right side up and when they are done loading they are side wasy.  any way happy growing 

0919161806.jpgssh0919161807a.jpggL0919161807.jpgssh0919161808.jpgGL0919161808a.jpgSS0919161808b.jpgSS0919161808c.jpgSD0919161809.jpgSD0919161811.jpgSD0919161810.jpgWW0919161810a.jpgWW

0919161809a.jpg

On 20.9.2016 at 3:52 AM, nvmedigrower said:

PS its there are some glitches all my pics are right side up and when they are done loading they are side wasy.

nvmedigrower,

You are probably sending your pics directly from your cell phone?

You can correct that problem if you download your pics to a computer, open the pics with a photo-editor like MS Paint (or any other photo-editor), correct the orientation there, then save the pic.  By saving in a photo-editor, the orientation attributes will be saved within the picture file.  Then upload the pics to StrainHunters Forum.  Now, the saved attributes will be recognised by the StrainHunters Forum-program, and the pics will be displayed as they were saved.

1 person likes this

IMG950016.jpgso i got my girlfriend an awsome camera for her birthday. so here are some pics i took today. the gold leaf top cola looking like its going to be masiveIMG950014.jpg this one is sour diesel IMG950018.jpgsd under a 100x scope looks about 80 percent milky white so getting close. cut a sample cola. letting dry still. it needs to bulk up abit. but should be strait fire. im hoping. smells so good kinda has a fruityer smell than a week a go when it had a fuel type smell but a diffrent smell thats for sure not sure how well the genitics are on this one. from what iv read flower time is 10 to 11 weeks and this is going to be my first harvest.  shurly has a sative dom leavs and more a indica short bushy pheno. but i guess thats why they mix in a little indica. for a shorter flower period. any ways hope you guys like the quality pics.  

piece be the jurney

1 person likes this

Howdy all. So quick update every thing is coming along nicely. I've just been using strait water . Gonna harvest the sour d in about a week or so gonna let it get about 20 to30% amber tried the sample bud it was and awesome get up and do something high . And probably another 3 weeks on the ssh and 4 weeks on gold leaf and around 2 weeks on the super skunk and around 3 weeks for the white widow. Any way here are some pics and close ups  also got some awesome ginger snaps from Colorado still waiting for them to kick in. 

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

1 person likes this

cool thanks for the update! Nice to see Croptober has arrived it is the best part in outdoor growing ^^

Nice fade going on on the ladies man, good timing ;) 

Have a good preharvest and good luck for the last ladies!

1 person likes this

hey thanks. ya looks like that gold leaf is going to run in to november. i might have to add another heater. looks like ill be harvesting the sour diesel this week. cant wait. 

1 person likes this