How long to keep vegging, blueberry?

Chefstoli7420

This plant out of soil 1 month ago today. I'm using an led and a CDL for this plant and fox farms soil. I'm wondering how it's looking, what the strain is, I was told blueberry . The LEDs are on the side for awhile while I finished my setup, now it's finished. So any words are appreciated!! Also how long to veg this girl?

20160708_202231.jpg

20160708_202215.jpg

20160708_202133.jpg

I have seen big leaves like this so early more on the white family side, like the white widow or white rhino, but honestly only with photos except for a few strains and lines it is imposible to know, the smell the growth and the overall look can help later in flowering but at this stage forget it ;)

She will be equally good with or without a name anyway hehe ;) 

• Like 1

Personally, I Vegg a plant until it reaches a height about 2/3 of the final height that I want at harvest.  That height is determined by the maximum height that I can raise my LED lamps in the Bloom-Tent.  (That height, by the way, also happens to be the maximum height of my lamps in the Vegg-Tent.)   I figure that the plant will stretch that last 1/3 during Bloom-Stage.

Of course, sometimes timing is not always perfect, and maybe I cannot move a Vegg'd girl into the Bloom-Tent because other plants there are not yet finished.  In that case, sometimes I would simply snip-off the tallest offenders (the tops that are growing into the Vegg-Lamps) and start them as clones.  While the clones are struggling for their lives, the original plant will be expanding its new tops and again approaching the lamps.  That would usually give me sufficient time to harvest the ladies in the Bloom-Tent.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It all depends what you want. If you want to max out the ful potential I let it under Neon lights for a good 3 or 4 weeks. Then give them full watts MH for another 2 or 3 weeks. Then change from 18 to 12 hours of light . But if you want to reap some weed as fast as possible you can wait till the plant has at least 3 internodes and is strong enough to carry buds. That may be after 3 and a half weeks. If you grown Autos you now how small they are when the first flowers appear. 25 to 30 cm.