nvmedigrower

bubble hash/oil suplement

10 posts in this topic

so what i was wondering.  if you take your bubble hash and desolve it in oil like olive oil or avacodo oil. for a oral suplement.  i have quite a bit of super silver haze left and am going to try it this week. any advice would be nice

ok so the deed is done. so i made some bubble hash out of some super silver haze i had left over from last year. getting ready for this years stock.  it made about 70 grams.  i split it in 2 35 and 35 put it in a pot with 8 foz of avacodo oil each. one i brought up to about 300 f and the the other i brought to 200f. and stired them at that temp for about 45 min i didnt think i had to do it that long sence it was hash.  then i put them through a coffee filter in to a steralized mason jar. one is for night time and one is for day time. im not sure what the amount to take should be. im thinkin 1/8 of a teaspoon and go from there . and this is for a really good friend /family who has progressive ms. which is the kind that kicks your ass and keeps on kicken and he is not doing verry good. so im taking it up a notch. whats left in the leafy greens ill boil in water and make some nice butter. any ways here are some pics

0712160710.jpg

0712160739a.jpg

0712160901.jpg

0712161042a.jpg

0712160936.jpg

0712160910.jpg

0712160937.jpg

sorry i dount know how to make the pics to be in order woops :drinks:

so i used my girlfriend as a tester to make sure all is ok with my cuncauction. she had the night time oil and she said it tasted great and said all her normal pains were gone and had a nice feeling. she told me about. an hour after she had it when i asked how she felt she said she could really feel her head. and she liked it. i hope it works for my friend with ms. ill let you guys know what he thinks about it. 

Aha, here it is.  Nice extraction you got going there.

To change the order of your pics, after you have uploaded them (or when you click on edit), you can click and drag your pictures from the bottom where the thumbnail pics are to the place in text where you want them.

1 person likes this

to tell you the truth i had a dream about it and it just made sence. well my girlfriend liked it so much now i have to dig in to her stash to make her some. but she saud the activated tasted way better than the non activated. so i talked to my friend and he said he said 1 tsb but i said 1/2 tsb if that dount work go with 1 tsb. so i keep my fingers crossed i just didnt want him to not like it. but he said it was not bad. so i hope this may help. the only way it would be cost effective is to do an outdoor grow. cause it took almost a pound. to get the hash. and im not the best but if you need any help shoot me a mesaage and ill tey my best to help out. 

so after about a week. he says that the oil has really helped him out and that he really likes it. he said he got home and his wife was out all day. cause she took 3/4 of a teaspoon. she said she didnt like the way it made here feel. i think she just had to big of a portion.  but it helps him out. so job well done.  hope this helps other people as well. 

so i made another batch out of some white widow. this time i put 40 grams in 8ozs of avcodo oil. i tried 1/8 tsb.  and all o can say is wow. im not sure how much cbd is in it. but it made all my pains go away and gave me a nice mello feeling for about 7 hrs. we went to a friends pond for the evening. what a relaxing day. i think this is an awsome way toget high concentrations per dose.  

1 person likes this

Infusions are great, aren't they?

Welcome to StrainHunters, Chronixedibles.

Looking forward to corresponding with you.