stargasm420

guerilla grow uk 2016

8 posts in this topic

so here at an undisclosed top secret heavily guarded location this year I have some lemon skunk from greenhouse seeds, some kc39 from kc brains, some early Durban from seedsman, Frisian duck from dutch passion. exciting times indeed.

I hope everything is going ok the pictures are about a month old now as I'm housebound after breaking my arm, hopefully next week I can go and see how things are getting on

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

1 person likes this

Hi stargasm420 I love the photos your girls look very happy.

I hope your arm heals quickly and you take some more photos of them as they progress, especially the Frisian Duck I am really interested to see how they look going forward as they start to flower and mature, I am thinking about running a couple next season.

Happy growing

Likkle more

Gasmeter

so I finally made it up, the weather here has not been a bit wet so I wasn't worried too much but as I figured they were pretty starved of nutrients, well half of them anyhow some looked much greener than others so I gave them some bloom nutrients I had kicking around and I'm gonna pick up something for them this week. any suggestions would be great.

its so overgrown up there, I've started to chop it back but its really a 2 handed job. I had to fight my way in which is good cause its not going to get found

one of them had started to bud and is within 5 weeks of harvest but its only tiny :( I'm not sure which one it was but there was a giant male kc39 next to it in full flower which is good because I am hoping for some seeds for further genetics, I don't smoke flowers anymore anyway so will only be harvesting the cannabinoids.

have dank day

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

4 people like this

Well the plants are looking pretty happy in general, only one seems to have some little stress maybe too much humidity i dont know. The plant with the buds we see in the photos looks like it can handle some more weeks without problem for sure it will not be a giant bud but it will still gain a bit of weight ;) 

Have a good grow!

I am fascinated by the frisian duck it really doesn't look like collie, it will be interesting to how the flowers look going forwards, happy growing.

It could be an ornimental plant my mum would grow, which reminded me of a sign I used to see in a garden outside a house I used to pass by a lot that said Horny Mental Garden

Likkle more

Gasmeter

things are looking good I am pretty sure that the first plant will be down the end of next week, and then probably the following week for the second.

I'm a little worried that some of them are only just showing hairs, hopefully the weather will stay dry for the autumn though cause they will not finish til the end of October at this rate.

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

2 people like this

yeah harvest is a hard time when it comes to choosing when to cut ^^But well its a short headache for a lot of pleasure ;) 

You could maybe start harvesting only main flowers that you see more advanced in flowering, and the fatest to avoid mold, and then leave the second part finish flowering a few week or 2 extra.. or not xD just writing what comes to my mind ;)

Have a good grow and thanks for the pics thay look pretty

I agree with Dust.  I've had good experiences with performing partial plant harvests on the more advanced buds, and allowing the less mature buds a few weeks more.  My latest such split-harvest with Claustrom strain worked very well.