Newbie who wants to start growing

Spardax111

Hello brothers

Can you help on growing cannabis outdoor?

I have no idea about growing and planting 

I've ordered the " Snow White feminized " seeds, I live in Middle East where its hot almost all the year, temperatures here are between 30-40C approximately, can you tell me what should I do ? What should I buy ? Everything

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Spardax111

Sounds like you have a great climate for outdoor growing, you will need to find out where you can buy the right sort of soil and nutrients either in a local gardening supplies store or online make sure the soil is good for growing herb and if necessary add perlite to the soil so it drains water easily.

I would advise reading lots of outdoor grow journals to check out different approaches and methods to work out what will work best for your location, conditions and climate before you get going so you have a bit of a loose plan which can be adjusted as you move forwards, happy growing.

Likkle more

Gasmeter

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2016 at 8:07 PM, Spardax111 said:

Hello brothers

Can you help on growing cannabis outdoor?

I have no idea about growing and planting 

I've ordered the " Snow White feminized " seeds, I live in Middle East where its hot almost all the year, temperatures here are between 30-40C approximately, can you tell me what should I do ? What should I buy ? Everything

cheers

Hello friend,

You really want to grow in Saudi? Good luck my friend, you most probably have a farm or something of this sort, otherwise an isolated private house with high walls as they all are, I lived 8 years in Al Khobar lol i know.

if you really want to plant outdoor, you will definitely need to cover your plants at all time as temperature can raise all the way to 60C, so you will need to build a light frame that can be PVC pipe and something used in construction a lot, it's a screan that is generally of grey or green colour that will let the sun go through but not fully and cut down the heat as well... Idily you would want to think of a brumisator system that will actually provide vapour of water together with the fan system required to keep your temperatures down. For your soils, fertilisers and all the rest of garden supplies you will get them from garden supplies shop you surely have available.

the rest is up to you to make it happen or not...

Good luck anyway!