Been a while...

Jedi-DKH

Whats up from Canada!!! The land of Med legal herb and grows!!! August 24th it all changes. Couple years, blanket legal. Not my first time here. Was one of the first 100 members or so on this site many years back. Just thought I would stop by and check things out and see how everything is going now. Tried many GHSC strains in test I did years back as well as been able to try many others through the med legal process here in Canada. Still waiting on WHITE LEMON to make the product line as that was some of the BEST i ever tried!!! Anyway, thats my into.. c u round the boards yall...

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum mate again :)

White Lemon is really very tasty, in my opinion, a perfect combination indicator sativa. Maybe you can share some photos of your crops, there sure are impressive outdoor.

Regards!

That makes me appreciate my first 3WHITE LEMON  trees in middle of flowering . It looks good, grows quite tall and looks like it will be decent in terms of supplying buds. So far no problems what so ever. All 3 seeds made it into rather uniform nice + healthy plants. Still waiting for the aroma to come thru. Anyway - what is not to like with genetics like this ?

Predominently SLH with some ofthe lovel ywhite family genetics. Never grown EL NINO, only White Widow. Still not my favorite strain-SLH is the best HAZE besides Amnesia. I am more of a Cheese and KUSH lover. I need that ultra deeprelaxation only Afghani/Paki THC with it's tailor made medical qualities I love. On top of that I enjoy a strong head high better. But that does not mean I don't like the strong punch of those top Haze genetics - they deliver more are stronger and taste good, too.

I am still surprised how many phenotypes the SLEX offers-the high though is always the same. Only prob is that some of them have a tendency to produce a couple seeds esp when I give them more that 70 days of fowering.

Since the SLEX is °still atester's version I guess the White Lemon is more stable without any seeds..I'll see next month..

• Like 3

Yeah man, the White Lemon was serious nice stuff. I have no pics from tests or anything. It had to be 5 years ago Iwas testing that. I still doing exodus cheese. Thats good quality too. I have tried near the whole GHSC catalogue and White Lemon ranks right up there with the best. Super Lemon is good to..Its good to mix with other stuff. It potentiates other strains I find. Trainwreck is nice too.. Great taste.  Different people get different results so, its all personal choice when you get to the nuts of it. I bugged years ago to release the White Lemon..Franco never told me why they wouldnt. I guess its what they had to do. I know this much, they release it for sale, I wanna be first on that list to buy me some feminized beans!!! The buds were so dense with such nice flavor and buzz. I still yak to folks about it... Shit, I had White lemon and Kosher Kush YEARS before anyone else in Canada. I imagine I was one of very few, if not the only one with White lemon here. Still pissed i let it go. Had emergency and had to though..;) Should tissue cultured it at least. Im actually very surprised they testing it again. Any chance you send me some of them beans again Franco? lolol..Please...lolol

• Like 1

WHITE LEMON ,

is available via the Greenhouse seedshop.(strainhunters) .  I ordered a 3 pack there last time - together with my favorite GH strain - strainhunters - DAMNESIA - 5 pack (only 3 got rootlets, 2 remained closed and as a bonus 3 AMS, which is nice too.One half of the DAMNESIA. the original AMNESIA HAZE from dinafem and the (Anti Mold Strain) aka AMS (code of the Amsterdam airport) Together this genetic DAMNESIAthe best Staiva dominant Hybrid I ever grown/smoked .AMS is a swiss strain- 50/50 INDICA/SATIVA. Reminds of strawberries. Sometimes tghis strain is known as Swiss Erdebbere - When AMS meets a special Skubk - White Strawbeery Skunk at strainhunters.

I am ahuge fan of CHEMDOG from GH- OG KUSH / Sour Diesel. Great yield, nice taste and real strong punch. Since over a year I try to order that but it is always NOT AVAILABLE atm.

Closest to ioit is the KALI DOG from Royal Queen's Seeds but I prefer the original CHEMDOG from geenhouse !

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bam-Bhole said:

WHITE LEMON ,

is available via the Greenhouse seedshop.(strainhunters) .  I ordered a 3 pack there last time - together with my favorite GH strain - strainhunters - DAMNESIA - 5 pack (only 3 got rootlets, 2 remained closed and as a bonus 3 AMS, which is nice too.One half of the DAMNESIA. the original AMNESIA HAZE from dinafem and the (Anti Mold Strain) aka AMS (code of the Amsterdam airport) Together this genetic DAMNESIAthe best Staiva dominant Hybrid I ever grown/smoked .AMS is a swiss strain- 50/50 INDICA/SATIVA. Reminds of strawberries. Sometimes tghis strain is known as Swiss Erdebbere - When AMS meets a special Skubk - White Strawbeery Skunk at strainhunters.

I am ahuge fan of CHEMDOG from GH- OG KUSH / Sour Diesel. Great yield, nice taste and real strong punch. Since over a year I try to order that but it is always NOT AVAILABLE atm.

Closest to ioit is the KALI DOG from Royal Queen's Seeds but I prefer the original CHEMDOG from geenhouse !

Had NO IDEA GHSC released it!!! HAHAH! i dont even check there seed catalogue anymore..Like I said, im in Canada. We dont mess with seed. We get cutting s and tissue samples of anything we want. Seeds are a thing of the past here in my opinion. Im wondering when big seed houses are gonna start turning into big CUTTING HOUSES and just sell cuts of their products... Its much more progressive here now the liberals are in power and its set to get even better. Im gonna check my fav seed bank here in Canada, KINGSTON420.com to see if white lemon is avail..Im def gonna add that in.. Im gonna look for some of that Damnesia too. Like I said though,,once you have a plant going here, all you need is tissue or cuts.. The market is EXPLODING here into many new and different facets. Seeds, are an antiquated market in my opinion. There will always be a niche market and small need for new breeding but, once you have new starin, cuts and tissues are all you really need...Thanks man...

17 hours ago, I'm Sal said:

I have just got some GHSC White Lemon, was going to get them going today but decided on an Indica mix instead. Will do the White Lemon after my current grow but will be a while yet as just started on this one.

9A.JPG

Sal, were you a member way back? Are you from or were from Scotland?

33 minutes ago, I'm Sal said:

Hi Jedi,

Never been a member before here and didn't even know this forum existed until a few days ago when Mike from GHSC pointed it out to me.

Have been a member of only 1 other grow related website before but was full of trolls and that was many years ago.

This is the only site I am a member of and very glad to be here.

Cool. Srry, thought you were this Guy every one used to give hard time too around hear.  Guess not.. C u round man..:)

Jedi-DHK,

You might be thinking about Gonzo (aka. Gonzosghost).  But I never heard of anyone giving him any hard time.  He's really cool.  Wrote a super-cool grow journal called "Gonzo's Money Maker Adventure".

@ I'm Sal, you'll be happy to learn that this forum is very friendly, at least that's been my experience since November 2013.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2016 at 5:05 PM, Cannabissapean said:

Jedi-DHK,

You might be thinking about Gonzo (aka. Gonzosghost).  But I never heard of anyone giving him any hard time.  He's really cool.  Wrote a super-cool grow journal called "Gonzo's Money Maker Adventure".

@ I'm Sal, you'll be happy to learn that this forum is very friendly, at least that's been my experience since November 2013.

NAhhh, the guys name was Sam. He went by Salvatore in the forum. He was one of the very first mods here. Him and a guy who went by WHITERHINO from Denmark went back and forth over the way somebody was spoken to in chat. This place was a nest of people trying to do all they could to get in good with GHSC when it started. This is going back to when this place first opened.. My old account, dkh, says MEmber 11..Thats how long ago it was...

There is a Salvatore Riina around here somewhere, maybe often in the Strain Hunters Chatroom.

Yeah, "Member11" is assigned to some of us by someone at GHSC.  I don't know what it means...

Yeah, it would be nice to be able to be a part of the team;  I know that I could play a valuable part with machine- and building- maintenance and automation development/installation and maintenance for the growing and for the processing and packaging operations.  I asked about this per telephone conversation a couple times, but it seemed that there was little interest in my skills.

DKH Problem with cuttings is that these are illegal in many counries and hard to ship. So we have to stick to seeds untill we selected a potential mother. Anyway. The 3 WL I am growing are absolutely fantastic. Tall, uniform packed with long white buds and oozing out that special lemon scent with sweet overtones. Not far from harvesting I am completely sold. Hardly seen GH plants where all trees look so similar. Definitely a strain I will order again an then search a good mother. The AMS turned out good - drying right now- This paired with Dinafems original Amnesia Haze had to be a winner, Grown the AH recently I can say I prefer DAMNESIA to that original HAZE. So the best HAZE I know is the Super Lemon Haze. Mixed with another decent strain it always guarantees quality weed and tall vigorous plants packed with nice buds !-