Northern California. 150 beautys in the backyard.

Good Morning, good evening wherever you are hope all is well! I joined the Forum when i was younger and I had just finished getting caught smoking weed by my pops  im 25 today. Something deep down told me I should fight for the right. I Lived in Miami and i tried some guerrilla grows off and on for almost over ten yeears now. I posted them on my old profile here Called SmokeyGreens. Today im working for PackHunters in Northern California. We sell pounds and pounds of fine medical grade cannabis. And We have a farm going! Woohoo  I jumped to the west coast after finding out my pregnant  ex girlfriend was pregnant. Well my son is 8 months now and growing beautiful. Yes I fucking said before my son gets any older ima give myself another shot and Man. I believe in the powerful healing of this plant and spreading the truth has been part of my life since I met marijuana.  Ive been through hell and back but it was good for the experience and I know pur generation had to stand up and make a difference. Today Im back on the forum With something very neat and humble to show you  theres alot of potential and its all part of a dream coming true. If its cool  check out my snapchat and instagram ill be posting up pictures. @SmokeyGreens

Medium: RootsOrganicFormula707 

IMG_20160806_094839.jpg

IMG_20160805_134055.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...