New seeds to test & Contest !!

Jose.gh

Logo grande.png

Hi mates, 

Again, we have available some new strains that we like to test. Are crosses between our strains. 

• Cheese x White Widow
  • Super Bud x Train wreck

We can send 10 feminized seeds to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. You can  choose the cross.

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  September 1st and finish March 1st 2017 MAY 1st 2017, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and cut.

Also we have some prizes for the best work of EACH CROSS

• 1st prize: Digital Camera, 3kg Green House feeding, Sweater and 2 strains of their choice (20 seeds total).
  • 2nd prize: 2kg GH feeding, Sweater, t-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 20 seeds total).
  • 3rd prize: 1kg GH feeding , T-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 10 seeds total).

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:   http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/211-test-area-cheese-x-white-widow-super-bud-x-train-wreck/ 

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited: Maximum 25 testers (we will select the testers among all volunteers interested).

Do you want be a tester?  

Reply to this post, write your answer: say me want strain do want to test.

If you are selected, we will contact you by private message on the forum.

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time (August-September), but should start your grow Diary in September.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a tester.

You can write.... Now!

Cheers :)

• Like 12

This is wonderful, another couple strains to test.

I literally exhausted myself with my journal in the last contest, so I'll just sit this one out.

But I will certainly get my 3-D glasses, popcorn and Junior Mints ready at the couch, so some of you other testers can show me what you're made of.

Good Luck and Have Fun, Everyone!

• Like 3

About time :)

Cheese x white widow.

I would like both but if that means some 1 else losing out id prefer just cheese ;) is there a grow already on these? or has he just released these for us? 

Whats he looking for? overall growth and honest opinions?

Ive got space for a few.

Im in for both but cheese is preffered. some idea on charateristics would be nice. im guessing a small indica but what about if sativa comes oh boy that be some cash crop right there. this should been mixed ages ago ;) tel me the cheese x widow got a sativa pheno. oh boy

Aha and even win a things ;) this is way it always use to be. nug of the month plant of the month ect.

Take care!

• Like 1

Hi Jose. I am always interested in testing new seeds/strains from GH/strainhunters. Enough of the Hazes I's like to try the Trainwreck/Super BUd this time. Nedd some Indica in my smoking stash.

I could start next month. Cheese/white Widow sounds good, too .....So if it is possible to divide the 10 seeds into 2 packs of 5 or so I would grow both side by side !

But if I have to choose 1 The Super Bud/Trainwreckk is a bit more tempting atm. (Growing Blueberry Cheesecake atm.) Although the El Nino/SLH White Lemon really surprised me in both weight, aroma, strength. I am reapimg that now. I got 3 Damnesia in middle of bloom right now-Once they are harvested I can start growing Test Seeds

• Like 1

On 10/8/2016 at 0:22 PM, Jose.gh said:

Logo grande.png

Hi mates, 

Again, we have available some new strains that we like to test. Are crosses between our strains. 

• Cheese x White Widow

Hi mate,

im here ready  for a new test, locking for  Cheese x White Widow .  :) 

Peace!

• Like 1

Hello family after so long I buelbo qui with bosotros to give some Gerra as I wanted to open another user but in the end I opened mine. Well @Jose.gh brother lime not look at me the issue of password and other LADP ok if ay possibility to participate aqui.estoy . boy family finally start tracking that I have on the other site in Brebes what Bereis ... saludps.y luck. arrankedj

• Like 1

Hola familia después de tanto tiempo que buelbo qui con bosotros para dar un poco de Gerra, ya que quería abrir otro usuario, pero al final abrí la mía. Bueno @Jose.gh hermano cal me mira el tema de la contraseña y otra LADP bien si ay posibilidad de participar aqui.estoy. la familia del muchacho finalmente iniciar el seguimiento que tengo en el otro sitio en Brebes lo Bereis ... suerte saludps.y. arrankedj

• Like 1

Hola amigos de green house seeds. Soy Verdemundo de la costa, Argentina y tengo siete años de experiencia en cultivo indoor organico  y me gustaria hacerles un seguimiento diario.Les mando un abrazo grande.

Hello friends of green house seeds . I am Verdemundo the coast , Argentina and have seven years of experience in organic indoor and I would like to do them a tracking diario.Les send a big hug .

• Like 1

Hola José me gustaría unirme al concurso si es posible, acabo de entrar a strainhunters pero tengo años de cultivo ya y soy usuario del foro cannabiscafe donde tengo seguimientos. 

Si es posible me encantaría hacer una comparación indoor/ outdoor 

Indoor : armario 160x55x180  iluminación  2 focos 250w coolbox macetas roothouse

Outdoor: vegetativo indoor, floración en tierra madre 

Espero llegar a tiempo no sabía nada del concurso y realmente quiero entrar con el pie derecho al foro

Saludos compañeros

Algunas pic de mi último cultivo IMG_20160827_164930.jpgIMG_20160827_164955.jpgIMG_20160813_161350_1.jpg

• Like 1

Jose,

How is it going?  Are you getting a good response for testers for ChezWW and SuBuTrek?

• Cheese x White Widow

I am really really looking forward to these journals...

For me, White Widow was a very sturdy and stable Indica plant with relatively small indica leaves that produced a potent flower and a staple smoke.  I could see right away the crossing potential for White Widow.  As well, the broad history that White Widow had already established as a breeding stock for numerous Hybrid strains.  Well done, Arjan.

Cheeze has that very interesting smell, you're not sure if the milk-culture has finished its course or not, but then you remember, " Oh yeah, it's not a true milk-culture, rather a plant, and what I smell are the terpines in their special combination on this plant."  And I love the high from the cheese.  I just had a bit of a problem with its weakness against spidermites.  Hopefully the crossing of these two strains will result in a hybrid that combines the best of both, but we need to be sure to select a prime phenotype with resistance to those mites.

Super Bud, I haven't yet had the pleasure.  And Trainwreck, only 2x failed germinations, but I still have some more seeds to try.  The characteristics of these 2 strains are as yet unknown to me, so I am still eager to learn what their crossed offspring have to offer.

• Like 2

On 8/10/2016 at 6:22 AM, Jose.gh said:

Logo grande.png

Hi mates, 

• Cheese x White Widow

We can send 10 feminized seeds to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. You can  choose the cross.

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  September 1st and finish february 1st 2017, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and cut.

• 1st prize: Digital Camera, 3kg Green House feeding, Sweater and 2 strains of their choice (20 seeds total).
  • 2nd prize: 2kg GH feeding, Sweater, t-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 20 seeds total).
  • 3rd prize: 1kg GH feeding , T-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 10 seeds total).

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:   - coming soon new room - 

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited: Maximum 25 testers (we will select the testers among all volunteers interested).

Do you want be a tester?  

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time (August-September), but should start your grow Diary in September.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a tester.

You can write.... Now!

Cheers :)

I would love to be a tester anytime!

• Like 3

On 10/8/2016 at 7:22 AM, Jose.gh said:

Logo grande.png

Hi mates, 

• Cheese x White Widow

The contest start  September 1st and finish february 1st 2017, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and cut.

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:   - coming soon new room - 

Do you want be a tester?  

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a test

Hola José me gustaría unirme al concurso si es posible, acabo de entrar a strainhunters pero tengo años de cultivo ya y soy usuario del foro cannabiscafe donde tengo seguimientos. 

Si es posible me encantaría hacer una comparación indoor/ outdoor 

Indoor : armario 160x55x180  iluminación  2 focos 250w coolbox macetas roothouse

Outdoor: vegetativo indoor, floración en tierra madre 

Espero llegar a tiempo no sabía nada del concurso y realmente quiero entrar con el pie derecho al foro

Saludos compañeros

Algunas pic de mi último cultivo IMG_20160827_164930.jpgunIMG_20160813_161350_1.jpg

• Like 1