Mapito 1st run - Blue Dream

SantaBuds

57 minutes ago, lansingking said:

These plants had about 30 day veg and in the pic is day 25 flowering.  Room is expected to yield 12-16oz

CAM01676.jpg

CAM01677.jpg

CAM01675.jpg

that canopy actually looks quite empty, it is very shallow what is that 30cm tall? and and has holes in it, lots of light is hitting the floor and pots instead of plant

santas plants are in hydro setup and they will stretch huge amount in the flower period, but i agree he could train em a bit further to fill out better, thought he should not take tip from your picture hehe because that is also not filled proper and the plants are too short:D

• Like 1

Hey guys... calm down... lansinking... you must understand this is not coco or soil... it's mapito... if I veg them for 25-30 days will be monsters and I won't be able to keep them in that room... I know you had the best intentions trying to help... but u need to learn about mapito growth first... there is no medium that is as fast as mapito.... check how big plants grown last time before I had the root aphids and u will get an idea what I'm taking about...

im also gonna try the plastic foil for the 1st time... this should make plants grow wider and shorter with the plastic on... and should stretch after I take the plastic out on 3rd week... willing to see how that goes...

peace!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SantaBuds said:

Hey guys... calm down... lansinking... you must understand this is not coco or soil... it's mapito... if I veg them for 25-30 days will be monsters and I won't be able to keep them in that room... I know you had the best intentions trying to help... but u need to learn about mapito growth first... there is no medium that is as fast as mapito.... check how big plants grown last time before I had the root aphids and u will get an idea what I'm taking about...

im also gonna try the plastic foil for the 1st time... this should make plants grow wider and shorter with the plastic on... and should stretch after I take the plastic out on 3rd week... willing to see how that goes...

peace!

sounds like a plan, yea they did grow huge amount last time pretty much comparable to my fastest dwc plants

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lansingking said:

In what world is that canopy empty?  Where are the holes in it?  Its actually quite clear, in the second picture, you can look at the leaf on the left side is in complete darkness directly under the main level of the canopy.  So Im not really sure how you can say a lot of light is wasted. And yeah it is probably only 30cm tall, thats how well it was trained!  Allowing it to grow taller would cause the plants to get weaker lighting because they are under fluorescent lights, which would be a bad thing and would lower yeild.  Im actually mad at you.  You say, "he cant take a tip from my picture, hehe"?  You sound like a little kid!  You say my canopy is bad and don't even share a picture of your own as a better example. Probably because you don't have a better example. 

''You say my canopy is bad and don't even share a picture of your own as a better example.'' yes, i say  he should not take tips form that picture (or that anyone should it is cfl grow ffs...) santa is growing with hps that can support much taller canopy height  and much larger plants overall also santa has very efficient hydro setup that suprised me too before.

fyi people have seen my plants here and so would you with quick little search, i dont feel the need to showboat with plants but i have already posted huge amount of pictures in last 4 years that you can look at and i also won the last test seed grow competition here with slex strain if you need to see more of my merits hehe

i also doubt the yield numbers 10-14oz that you expect from the shallow canopy cfl grow , you need huge amount of electricity and big footprint to make that with cfl and im not really seeing it in your pic thought ive had that yield from a single plant couple times

• Like 2

Dude, looking at buddies pictures hes got 8 plants which maybe, maybe, will produce 8 ozs. Were gonna find out in the next 45 days whos right.  I guaruntee there will be 12-16ozs from my cfl grow. In my picture is a space 4x4ft.  In that space there are 9 plants.  Each plant has 12-16 budding sites or more, think what you want.... Haha, Im Sal, its interesting, you say I talked down to the grower. No, I made a sound suggestion to help him increase his yeild.  Buddy said my canopy is empty. Hes clearly blind.  And now he says i wont yeild 12-16ozs he clearly knows nothing.  Quite honestly it matters not what I know about mapito, your plants could have been trained to produce more budding sites and thats just a simple fact. Im not saying you must veg for 30 days im saying a few extra days in veg to allow the plants to branch out wont hurt you.  I told him he sound like a little kid cause he acted like a kid.  He critisized my plants.  I never assumed he just "threw them in there." and i never spoke down to the grower, you turkey, I spoke down to the person who spoke down to me first.  And what the hell are you talking about? delusional self superiotity?  After readig my comments on this anf other threads? What the hellbare you talking about. Youre delusional

Awe are you one of those special snowflakes?  I didnt violate the rules.  I called you a turkey. Relax.  And ya I said jankahar must not know anything, because he's telling me I wont yeild what I already know I will yeild.  Hes acting like he knows something about which, he knows nothing. Thats not an attack or an insult or a violation of any rule, either.  Hes not my omnipotent elder just because he has 500 green plus signs by his name.  

On 28/09/2016 at 4:10 AM, lansingking said:

you should veg your plants longer and top and bend them so you can create a nice densely packed canopy.  Just throwing them in there and putting straight to flower must be a killer on your yeilds.  In that same space, trained properly, you could pull close to a pound every hundred days.  I cant see you getting more than a cpl ounces running on such a short veg without any training.

you picked the words '' just thrown in there'' and ''I cant see you getting more than a cpl ounces running on such a short veg without any training.''

obviously you dont know what hydroponic is or how fast it can grow plants with high power light, if you quit playing with shitty cfl's you might have some idea how fast these plants can really grow...

and i do agree that they could use few more days and some training but honestly if you can give tips on the setups you dont understand at all or have ever seen before and exaggerate your shitty cfl results in comparison, what do you really expect to get as reply? ass kissing?  for this

'' I cant see you getting more than a cpl ounces running on such a short veg without any training.''

you want praise for that helpful comment:D

'' And ya I said jankahar must not know anything, because he's telling me I wont yeild what I already know I will yeild '' you already know? that is pretty magical stuff, im afraid you might be calculating the yield incorrectly, you are supposed to dry it first :D i know enough to call out bullshit

in all seriousness youare the snowflake and you need much thicker skin, in my humble opinion it was only fair to point out that you got your own growing issues with your  shitty cfl grow since you also like to give advice to others you gotta learn to take them back too, let me give you more advice, get rid of that shitty cfl and grow some proper size plants those dwarfs are huge waste of effort

'' Hes acting like he knows something about which, he knows nothing.  ''   yea, i dont know much, infact the more i read and the more i learn the less i know overall of the things i know:D but that is the way of science hehe you should try it sometime, you might learn to grow bigger plants

• Like 1

''  space 4x4ft.  In that space there are 9 plants.  Each plant has 12-16 budding sites or more, think what you want... ''

ok, that just made the plants even smaller in my head 12-16 budding sites wooow:Dand what amount of cfl watts you got in there...  30days veg is long long time to get 9 tiny plants

• Like 1

On 9/28/2016 at 1:02 PM, lansingking said:

Dude, looking at buddies pictures hes got 8 plants which maybe, maybe, will produce 8 ozs. Were gonna find out in the next 45 days whos right.  I guaruntee there will be 12-16ozs from my cfl grow. In my picture is a space 4x4ft.  In that space there are 9 plants.  Each plant has 12-16 budding sites or more, think what you want.... Haha, Im Sal, its interesting, you say I talked down to the grower. No, I made a sound suggestion to help him increase his yeild.  Buddy said my canopy is empty. Hes clearly blind.  And now he says i wont yeild 12-16ozs he clearly knows nothing.  Quite honestly it matters not what I know about mapito, your plants could have been trained to produce more budding sites and thats just a simple fact. Im not saying you must veg for 30 days im saying a few extra days in veg to allow the plants to branch out wont hurt you.  I told him he sound like a little kid cause he acted like a kid.  He critisized my plants.  I never assumed he just "threw them in there." and i never spoke down to the grower, you turkey, I spoke down to the person who spoke down to me first.  And what the hell are you talking about? delusional self superiotity?  After readig my comments on this anf other threads? What the hellbare you talking about. Youre delusional

we have different setups bro... and of course it matters what u know about mapito, cause clearly u know nothing about it... i recommend u watch a video in youtube called small plants big buds by limbo... just so u can have an idea of what i'm talking about.. veging in mapito is a mistake cause plants grow so much it can easily outgrow your room...

and chill out bro... this attitude is not very welcome here.. but you still invited to watch how plants grow and than u can see what i'm talking about.. ok??? 

peace, SB.

On 9/28/2016 at 11:05 PM, lansingking said:

Awe are you one of those special snowflakes?  I didnt violate the rules.  I called you a turkey. Relax.  And ya I said jankahar must not know anything, because he's telling me I wont yeild what I already know I will yeild.  Hes acting like he knows something about which, he knows nothing. Thats not an attack or an insult or a violation of any rule, either.  Hes not my omnipotent elder just because he has 500 green plus signs by his name.  

jank just won last competition with slex... you should look for his grow on the test page... or wait... i will link:

so i guess he knows at least a little bit.. :D

and also i have one last request...

enough with this discussion here... we can talk about the plants on this grow and how they will go... 

there is a private chat if u guys in need to  exchange love messages! :D

next pics tomorrow when i flood the plants for the 1st time... 

SB

• Like 5

Couldnt agree more with Santabuds, it is totally normal and allowed to disagree or agree to disagree or whatever you wanna call it, just remember to respect the grow journal where you are writing in ;)  Private message are perfect for this and i suggest anyway to just share a good joint all together and admit that everybody has a diferent technique, you can like it or not it is the way it is and if somebody doesnt like a comment best answer is to ignore ;) 

That being said good luck with the new clones and mothers hope it will go well this round ;) 

Have a good grow!

• Like 4

pathic agruement quality over quantity why is it big this big that goes with the terrority.

anyway Hi hunters, santa bro leave it in if you dont you will never know, just watch

humidity doesnt go over say 55-65% may cause some rotty bits or something.

cant wait good show

peace

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mungbean79 said:

I like the formation you got on them ladies I think they gonna fill up nicely I can imagine how fast growth is in coco that it would be 2-3 times as fast in Mapito I'll follow this may tempt me to give it a go! When I used to grow AK47 I gave them 5 days from seed before flipping them and ended up with monster!

roots in mapito grow so fast... they just rush to the wet layer in the bottom... no other medium grow as fast as mapito... its a fact...

hope in the near future some of the folks be inspired and try it...

3 hours ago, dick said:

pathic agruement quality over quantity why is it big this big that goes with the terrority.

anyway Hi hunters, santa bro leave it in if you dont you will never know, just watch

humidity doesnt go over say 55-65% may cause some rotty bits or something.

cant wait good show

peace

you are right bro.. i should keep the foil and see how this will go.. otherwise i will never know.. have u noticed last time the plants were more stretchy? now my impression is that they are growing more wider... they should be out in 2 weeks...

Peace SB.

• Like 1

hey guys small update.. i has been 10 days since 12/12 and i flooded it for the 2nd time...

i decide to bent plants a little and fill the space  i had... 

here are a few pics, before and after i bent them:

IMG_6655.jpgIMG_6656.jpgIMG_6657.jpgIMG_6659.jpg

next tuesday, when it complete 2 weeks the foil gets removed... 

thanks is for now..

peace SB.

• Like 4

Perfect! You gave em a little bend! Now do it like 1 or 2 more times it'll fill right in. Maybe trim stuff that gets choked out from the light if it gets too dense. I like the bend method where you slowly bend it a little bit inbetween each node doing everything I can too not kink or rupture the stem which can cause undo stress and invite other problems. I will also do this to lower branches too.  When you utilize tying topping and bending effectively you exponentially increase the surface area exposed to direct lighting. Which essentially means your plants are just going to grow bigger faster and with more budding sites. My theory is pretty much the earlier you start the better.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mungbean79 said:

Now would you look at that! 10 days into 12/12 major difference. I think someone's gonna be taking  back what they said sooner rather than later! ???

imagine if i had to veg for 30 days... 

4 hours ago, lansingking said:

Perfect! You gave em a little bend! Now do it like 1 or 2 more times it'll fill right in. Maybe trim stuff that gets choked out from the light if it gets too dense. I like the bend method where you slowly bend it a little bit inbetween each node doing everything I can too not kink or rupture the stem which can cause undo stress and invite other problems. I will also do this to lower branches too.  When you utilize tying topping and bending effectively you exponentially increase the surface area exposed to direct lighting. Which essentially means your plants are just going to grow bigger faster and with more budding sites. My theory is pretty much the earlier you start the better.

no worries bro... i got it covered!! just relax and watch how it goes on mapito... maybe u will think twice about all the hassle u have to go with coco... and all the time and energy wasted on veg... mapito is dope!

Peace, SB!

• Like 2