Indoor first time

hello everyone..I just bought a ticket to prague, travelling tomorrow to buy some auto indoor seeds. When i say auto, does that really mean they will grow in 2 months? What seeds do you reccomend me to buy there? In my room there is space for maximum 3 plants, so i need some intel about that space and many many more intel for indoor growing...this will be first time for me to grow indoor so every answer and some infro will  be usefull to me...Best wishes to all plants here :)

p.s I do not expect from my auto indoor plants to be a very big harvest..

Well your plant will not be ready in 2 month on the clock, but around 70 days for some good autos can be done yeah, and the ones that do faster usually yeild really medium yeilds. The biggest Autos yeild i have seen so far is still from the Kalashnikova autos by far, outdoor and indoor it performs great. The supercritical auto usually yeilds good as well. And since not long we have some new CBD autos strains that im sure will do pretty good, i tried only the kingskush auto cbd and it did great.

https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/feminised-cannabis-seeds/types-of-strains/auto-flowering-strains/

Have a good grow and good luck ;)