White widow outdoor grow east coast

Uberbaked

I started these inside around May until end of June, I put them in bx pro mixes with perlite , vermiculite , and some ages horse shit. I've kept them on the whole advanced nutrient line . I switched to flower nutes August 21 and had preflower by the 24th they were past ready , and bud igniter works wonders. I'm gonna try to have them complete by the end of October . I've been training , supercell topped once and fimmed everything after , didn't have a lot of time to go at them like I do inside , I was scared flower was gonna creep up on me before they came back. I've been growing this particular strain of white widow from Olga for about 3 years this is the first outdoor so I'm curious how they'll compare. I never use pgr intentionally but if I don't have the density I'm looking for by the third week of October I may give a small dose of paclo to retain the dense buds I get indoors , I would take advice from anybody who could add to that without going to pgr. I've been growing for 20 years or better and I've learned to never stop learning . I know those guys who won't listen to what works for the next guy. They never excel from the 1980's methods there stuck on. Hope to hear from some vets and newbies . I don't have any veg pics this is the first day of flower and the pics don't go them justice I'll have more soon .