Introduction

Hobby420

Hello from Canada,

Just a quick note of introduction.  Back in the 80s, I used to do some growing but as life and family moved along, I stopped.  I have just recently got back into growing but now inside.  Doing research on-line I found the Strain Hunters videos with Arjan and Franco and was very impressed with the quality of the productions and the professionalism!  I signed up to another on-line forum (before I knew this one existed) which has be very helpful with my grows but am looking forward to seeing what this has to offer.

My first grow was was Purple Kush, in organic soil with organic nutrients under cfls.  I now have a grow room, still using organic soil and nutrients but now have HID lights and a lot more space.  I have been growing Purple Kush and White Widow so far but am looking to do a run of Green Crack next.

Looking forward to get to know everyone!

Hobby420

7 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Hello mate, welcome to the forum !!

It will be great to share with you experiences, photos and tips! :)
White Widow is fantastic, if you liked .... I recommend also Great White Shark, another wonderful Indica strain.

Regards!

Thanks.... Now that I am well set up, I am looking forward to trying some different strains and Great White Shark does look interesting for sure.  Looking forward to interacting with everyone here and getting some different perspectives.

Cheers!