auto ak doesnt start flowering

4 posts in this topic

hello there,

after 2,5 months my auto ak doesnt start flowering

light is 18 hours a day 400 w ndl

only one time nutrients

they look great but without buds i will start crying

thanks for help

Hello, You could try giving your plants some dark period of 2 days at least without light and then put them on 12/12 of light. It should help them to declare. 

Good luck!

i have done this what you said

they start flower now

i hope there will be something to harvest  after loosing so much time

last time with autoflower indoor,

next time regular seeds

thanks for help

Well in theory if they had a good veg you should at least get a nice harvest from that plant ;) 

Not all the autos are like this, but some genetics sometimes are a bit stronger than the ruderalis and some seed can come more or less autos.. 

anyways i wish  a good grow and dont hesitate to show some pics of that plant in the grow journal if you feel like it ;) 

1 person likes this