12 posts in this topic

Hello mates, 

This is a new rom for do the news grow diary of the new cross:

Cheese x White Widow

Super Bud x Train Wreck

We hope all enjoy with this new test!!

Cheers, Jose :drinks:

9 people like this

Hi @Jose.gh, just like to say a personal thank you for the seeds and other items. The Cheese x White Widow will have GHSC Hybrid feed so lets see what they have to offer.

Looking forward to getting them going when I'm done with my current grow.

2 people like this

Algún colega Argentino a recibido ya sus semas???

Saludos a todos y me quedo a la espera de los seguimientos y lallegada del paquete ?

1 person likes this

@Jose.gh Queria avisarte que ya llegaron las semas por aqui! lo mas probable es que comienze el seguimiento la semana proxima

1 person likes this

Good, thanks for share :)

And no, we dont have track number for Argentina or other States, only for Europe.

Normally, Argentina users need wait about 3 - 4 weeks... for have your seeds (boat...)

Cheers! 

2 people like this

Dlin2d, it has been shipped but to certain countries it takes longer than others. 

1 person likes this

On 11/10/2016 at 1:58 PM, Dlin2d said:

what about my direction???? its joke??

Hi mate, 

I write you by private.....  Only Europa users have track number. The remaining shipments, go through regular mail (camouflaged, ofc).

It is neecsario wait a few weeks from submission. Sometimes is 2 weeks and sometimes are 7 weeks ....

If the postcaerd is held in customs, unfortunately we can not offer help. The seeds are sent only once.

I recommend you wait a week more, because it is normal that still have not arrived (by distance).

Cheers, Jose

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hello mates, 

This is a new rom for do the news grow diary of the new cross:

Cheese x White Widow

Super Bud x Train Wreck

We hope all enjoy with this new test!!

Cheers, Jose :drinks:

Hi jose is this the right section to have a chance of being a tester not sure if im on the right part ?

Yes rogering,

Click on the following link.  That will take you to the test Area category.

When you get there, you will notice the green-pinned "Test Area Rules" where you left your question.  Don't click into that.  Rather, view below that green-pinned topic, and you will see ALL the topics that had been opened by the seed-test competitors.  Those ARE the currently-running seed-test grow journals.  If you look to the right, you can see that they are still actively running because the dates of their latest posts are only hours or days old at this time.  Clicking into each of them, you will see that the plants are in various stages of their lives, and many of them are at or near harvest stage.  Yummy.

http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/211-test-area-cheese-x-white-widow-super-bud-x-train-wreck/

Have fun!