ghpf Shortflowering Barneys Farm Blue Cheese and Critical kush autos

skunk1877

Thanks for sharing your photo with us man, how are you liking the feeding so far? the girls seem pretty green and happy, and i can some nice budding going on the autos already.

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

Bumped them up to 1.6 ec . 5.7 ph. the previous photo was a week ago. The Cheese is the front half. and the critical is the other back half its taller and thirstier then the cheese. 2.5 l for the cheese of GHPF. and the Crit gets 3 l . every 3 days.

14593154_301631133544309_607132157_n.jpg

• Like 2

Nice man! it is indeed pretty convenient to have a 1 part nutrient, saves a lot of time ^^

Girls are looking nice and 1,7 is ok i have seen a lot of people go much higher with Pf even on small peaks up to 2 on some strains if they ask for it dont be scared to upper a bit the levels next time if you want ;) Just look carefully at the plants and what they ask you for ;) 

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

wow they are really swelling.  i was using Dnf Full line up before this. this is way more convenient.. the real test will be the dry texture.. hoping its a Thumbs up. these will come down around the 31st. 82nd day. i am using final flush on the 15th just to be sure they are clean.. they get 2 more 3 day cycles of 1.6 ec 5.8. just hit it today with the 1.6 also. 

14642650_302615533445869_1815813660_n.jpg

• Like 3

Yes the final smoke will be as good as with the other nutrients and texture as well dont worry ;) Maybe even stickier ;)  The most important is give them  a good flush and make sure you take away all nutes from the soil to ensure the best taste, with the final flush and a few weeks of water you should be fine :) 

Have a good end of grow!

• Like 2

Well im not a big fan of all those flushing products to be honest so i cant say which ones are good ^^ but as long as you are conscious about the importance of flushing thats the only thing i want, then you can choose to flush how ever you wish ;) Im more a straight water guy ;)

• Like 4

On 10/12/2016 at 0:22 PM, Dust said:

Yes the final smoke will be as good as with the other nutrients and texture as well dont worry ;) Maybe even stickier ;)  The most important is give them  a good flush and make sure you take away all nutes from the soil to ensure the best taste, with the final flush and a few weeks of water you should be fine :) 

Have a good end of grow!

so as  i have Autos with Photos, With my autos so close to harvest. is it possible to put the light schedule in 12/12 . or will it hermie my autos? i was thinking on putting the room in 12/12 , 7 days before harvest.giving my photos 7 days preflower.think this is possible? ty  in advance.

14672764_306054979768591_1037649742_o.jpg

14724102_306054863101936_2000609601_o.jpg

• Like 1

Put the whole room in  12/12 today, the clones were getting to tall and the Autos come down in 10 days..

So for future growers of the Barneys Farm Critical kush Auto. the crit can handle staggering the 'ghpf' up to 1.5 ec Final result..

And for Future  Barneys Farm Cheese Auto Growers. Stager the 'ghpf' up to 1.6 final Result . they are so dark green. the crit could not handle 1.6, it showed signs of nute burn.i can really see the nute burn upon flushing. both Strains Did Really well. The Autos were not Manipulated or Topped in any way from seed.Not 1 leaf was removed.

• Like 1

Looking compact and frosty! Blue cheese is a really great smoke if it is the good genetic! Cant fail on this ^^

Have a good smoke man! And sorry i saw only now the question about the 12/12 if you are going from 18/6 to 12/12 with the autos it should never be a problem ;) The contrary might reveg them a bit but even like this it could not affect them on some genetics that are strong autos.

So i did 2 flawless flushes and 1 water flush in 3 day cycles. should i let them dry out from here or flush them once more? i did 2 gallons of water through all of them last time 50 % run off. it been a week and 2 days so far tomorrow can be a cycle of water or dry out till harvest.

i did 1 more water flush to ensure it's flushed . so i did 2 water flushes and 2 flawless flushes, now the medium dries out till harvest , i notice it help with drying time letting them dry out in the pots..and it's easier to reuse the medium when dry.This has been my best auto grow yet..I Have been experimenting with autos for almost 2 years now i've grown 'Barneys Farm' blue cheese auto 3 times now and 'Barneys Farm' Nyc diesel Auto with good results. I am still amazed on how fast flower sets in. i believe the 'Green House Powder Feed' helped a lot and the 'Bluelab truncheon' i bought enabled me to stagger the nutes from 400 ppm in seedling up to 1.5 ec in late bloom and the 'bluelab ph pen' ensured my ph correct. I did not Ph the flushing Water. 

Thank you GreenHouse for such a easy to use Product..Thumbs up..