skunk1877

ghpf Shortflowering Barneys Farm Blue Cheese and Critical kush autos

48 posts in this topic

On 10/24/2016 at 4:56 PM, I'm Sal said:

Ah ok,  they are autos right, what are your expectations regarding yield?

left is the crit, and right is the blue cheese. this is one plant worth. on each side.the critical is the higher yielding.

14813505_311567092550713_1497574212_n.jpg

Nice to see some flowers hanging here :) did you get the final weight already? They look frosty anyway and am sure they taste great!

Have a good smoke

i got over 32 oz's.they taste great . i like the critical. but the cheese is very citrusy and orange hairs

these are my clones i had next to the autos. 29 days in. i incorporated an other 1000w hps. so 3 1000w hps's now. this is my first photoperiod grow. i been doing auto to learn, took me 2 years of burning my plants  .i got a bluelab ppm meter last auto grow and got it right finally with the help of ghpf.

these are Delicious seeds Cotton Candy. 

15049907_320819791625443_309447903_n.jpg

1 person likes this

there getting heavy . i had to buy some dental floss to contain them and support some. almost 5 weeks in.

15183967_325134901193932_1322969527_o.jpg

1 person likes this

Thanks for the news man, good to read the buds are starting to take weight ^^The best is some tutors in the pots to hold the branches that need to. the dental floss when you have to put a lot can become a mess later haha ;) but they look nice and frosty for sure.

Have a good grow

Packing up nicely in here it should give you some nice results on that sog

1 person likes this

gave flawless flush  on the 1st  , flushed with plain water on the 4th. going to do water on tuesday again then flawless on friday. then water x2 then downtime. ty again guys for the follow..

15281810_331915843849171_1813713286_n.jpg

15310424_331915850515837_948392395_n.jpg

2 people like this

Congratulation man it ended with some nice frosty buds it seems! Can not reaaally see good on the photos, but enough to enjoy a good harvest coming ;)

Have a good drying and smoking, this is the most important part now to have good weed ;)

1 person likes this

here is some secondaries .. i got just under 40 o's. going back to  Barney's farm Autos now.. before i harvested i did a test on the regulars. i interrupted the dark cycle to see if they would hermie, and  on the second time of opening it i noticed a male banana on one of the plants.. for this reason i recommend autoflowers. ty for the follow and comments..

15595784_338786013162154_274622213_o.jpg

1 person likes this