ghpf Shortflowering Barneys Farm Blue Cheese and Critical kush autos

skunk1877

• 2 weeks later...

these are my clones i had next to the autos. 29 days in. i incorporated an other 1000w hps. so 3 1000w hps's now. this is my first photoperiod grow. i been doing auto to learn, took me 2 years of burning my plants  .i got a bluelab ppm meter last auto grow and got it right finally with the help of ghpf.

these are Delicious seeds Cotton Candy. 

15049907_320819791625443_309447903_n.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the news man, good to read the buds are starting to take weight ^^The best is some tutors in the pots to hold the branches that need to. the dental floss when you have to put a lot can become a mess later haha ;) but they look nice and frosty for sure.

Have a good grow

Congratulation man it ended with some nice frosty buds it seems! Can not reaaally see good on the photos, but enough to enjoy a good harvest coming ;)

Have a good drying and smoking, this is the most important part now to have good weed ;)

• Like 1

here is some secondaries .. i got just under 40 o's. going back to  Barney's farm Autos now.. before i harvested i did a test on the regulars. i interrupted the dark cycle to see if they would hermie, and  on the second time of opening it i noticed a male banana on one of the plants.. for this reason i recommend autoflowers. ty for the follow and comments..

15595784_338786013162154_274622213_o.jpg

• Like 1