Cheese x White Widow / Test Grow / Mykol76

Presentation of the diary

Hello everyone, and welcome to the new growth test.

Let's skip the introductions, and we pass to the point ----->    cultivation type :  indoor, pot, coco mix + perlite, light groow MH, HPS for flowering, fertilizers pwf grow + hybrid flowering.

Test is started with the germination of 9seeds (ch x ww)
Start germination and hydration seeds (01/10)
As my habit after the seeds have been hydrated for 24 hours or so, I placed them in an airtight container, after hatching directly into their pots inside a greenhouse.
Below pictures:

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

IMG_4804.JPG

IMG_4806.JPG

IMG_4807.JPG

IMG_4808.JPG

IMG_4809.JPG

IMG_4810.JPG

IMG_4811.JPG

IMG_4813.JPG

To be Continue....... :DDD

Edited by Mykol76
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all my dear friends!!! :D 

Hello, we have reached a new update.
As one can see from the pictures, the seeds are 100% germinated.
Do not ask me how I did it, but one night I spilled the greenhouse and I lost one seed, and I have still never found lol .. I immediately replaced.

GROW NOTE:

Until this moment, the sprouts will show up with a homogeneous growth rate,

perhaps even do not express their vigor, but having uniforms plants for indoor

growers is crucial, but maybe this'll find out later.

Under the technical details:

day      |    nightimageproxy.php?img=&key=cc9043a29a0f0558

TMP: 18° > 20° | 24° > 26°                PH: 6.0

HUM: 75 >80%  | 80 > 85%                EC: 0.8             

Below pictures, I hope they are to like.

00004828.jpg

00004825.jpg

00004823.jpg

00004830.jpg

00004821.jpg

00004820.jpg

00004830.jpg

00004885.jpg

00004886.jpg

00004896.jpg

00004897.jpg

00004899.jpg

00004925.jpg

00004926.jpg

00004927.jpg

0004931.jpg

• Like 2

A partir cabo fine..I saben estas pérdidas a mí mismo. Si tuviera que trabajar aún más con estas plántulas Yo tendría cuidado para evitar estirar - ya sea presionando cuidadosamente las plantas de semillero de la superficie un poco menor o algo que hago mucho más a menudo añado más suelo, por lo que un tercio o menos de el tallo está enterrado en el interior. También me salto el invernadero si es posible esp. en invierno, donde la luz natural es notsufficient Acabo de ponerlo ya sea bajo NEON NEON T-5 con menos de 2 cm de distancia de las lámparas. Si tengo la oportunidad de verduras un montón de plantas que darles 400 vatios crece las luces o estos Grow / Blooming HPS.

Se puede observar que crece día a día - que marca la diferencia y ayuda a acortar el tiempo de VEG mucho. Para ca o finales de la primavera también uso de efecto invernadero + luz del día. Pero por lo general toma dos veces más que cuando se les empezar directamente con 18 horas de 250 o 400 vatios MH - Si puede Chise los vatios en un nuevo suministro digitalPower. Por lo tanto, acabo de recibir una vieja escuela 400 vatios de potencia de suministro tengo que darles la completa 400 vatios. La distancia es importante en los primeros 10 daysor así. Entonces realmente poner en marcha ...

Bueno, ya sabes cómo crecer, por lo que sólo comentar y informarle / lector cómo creo que funciona mejor para me.Thanks a Soma que aboga por este tipo de cómo empezar a crecer ..

• Like 2

Thanks for the news Mykol, good to see the ladies are growing pretty uniformly so far! Hope it will keep this way and gain in vigor ;)

and like bam said make sure to burry a bit more the stems when you will repot and the plantswill do great!

Have a good grow!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back, and sorry for the long absence, the area where I live was hit by earthquakes in the last two weeks, so it was a period of utter confusion.

Only yesterday I was able to transplant small plants, in fact are quite backward, but as always we will try to regain lost ground.

The substrate is composed of 17% perlite 83% coconut
giving them, only water pH 5.8 / 6.0 with a bio stimulator.

next update will be better

IMG_5025.JPG

IMG_5030.JPG

IMG_5031.JPG

IMG_5023.JPG

IMG_5024.JPG

IMG_5027.JPG

IMG_5028.JPG

IMG_5029.JPG

IMG_5026.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks for the news man, and i hope you didnt get too much damaged by the earthquake.

The girls are looking nice, pretty pale green but i dont know if its from the white balance of your camera or not. but they look healthy all in all. What are the marks we can see on the lower leaves? You have some pest problem? 

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

Hello Friend,

That well evolve, although perhaps somewhat slow / pale .... Actually not something that matters, often start a little slow .... but then grow at a faster rate :)

Maybe a little more light can be a help? I do not know ... you rule!

thanks for sharing!

Greetings, Jose

• Like 1

On 15/11/2016 at 1:55 PM, dick said:

Hi bro

sorry to hear about the damn earthquakes, keep safe

nice to see you still updated us on plants, BIG RESPECT

with what you dealing with.

PEACE

Hi brother ,the respect is mutual the earthquake seems to be ending , hope for the best ..

Thanks for your interest  and for your visit.. 

On 15/11/2016 at 3:14 PM, Dust said:

Thanks for the news man, and i hope you didnt get too much damaged by the earthquake.

The girls are looking nice, pretty pale green but i dont know if its from the white balance of your camera or not. but they look healthy all in all. What are the marks we can see on the lower leaves? You have some pest problem? 

Have a good grow!

Hi dust,
is your keen eyes did not wrong, I had a little infestation inside my grow room, caused by some more mature plants.
Their yellowing think is due to the cold nights, little irrigation, and for 4 days were completely in the dark. However, the infestation problem I solved with pyrethrum, and infusion of garlic and a bit of clay, I have eradicated the infestation.
thanks for interest bro,

On 22/11/2016 at 10:03 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hello Friend,

That well evolve, although perhaps somewhat slow / pale .... Actually not something that matters, often start a little slow .... but then grow at a faster rate :)

Maybe a little more light can be a help? I do not know ... you rule!

thanks for sharing!

Greetings, Jose

Hi mate,
the plants have been slowed down, because of a little water little light, and so cold ..
but still, in spite of everything, the seedlings do not show great signs of stress.
Hopefully soon, to see them grow vigorous ..
Greetings

IMG_50341.jpg

IMG_50321.jpg

IMG_50331.jpg

IMG_50351.jpg

• Like 3

Good morning everyone, and welcome in this  update.
I'll post some pictures of the plants which currently are in the process of recovery, and have not yet begun to grow optimally.
Now the values of temperature and humidity of the grow room are back to normal levels, and the plants seem to like.
Lately I watered only with water and bio stimulator,at ph 6.0.
Last immage one of my last cut ,greenhouse
IMG_5102.JPGIMG_5103.JPGIMG_5104.JPGIMG_5105.JPGIMG_5106.JPGIMG_5107.JPGIMG_5108.JPGIMG_5109.JPGIMG_5110.JPGIMG_5072.JPG
  • Like 3

On 30/11/2016 at 9:23 PM, Cannabissapean said:

from seedling to harvest in 9 pictures.

Love your camerawork, Mykol

You're enjoying life, I can see.

probably for the moment  the camerawork is the only thing good .. hehhe  ;) 

thanks bro ,for the words of support. :) 

• Like 1

Hello all, these are the pictures I took yesterday morning.
Now the plants look good, yesterday I gave the last watering with root stimulator, next irrigation will be with nutrients.
One of them is locked, and I think that eliminating this week and make room for the remaining.
Further change, I will replace the clf 125w light with a 600MH, and return to a 18/6 light cycle.
Well these are all the details that I can give you for the moment, the pictures are very few, but from next week, we will start with 3 photos per plant, as is my usual do.
Greetings to all.
Peace!

-Grow parameters

Lighting: 24H
TMP: 24 ° / 25 °
humidity: 65%
PH: 5.8
EC: 0.35 (next irrigation) 1.2

IMG_5117.JPG

IMG_5118.JPG

IMG_5119.JPG

IMG_5120.JPG