Hi every one, i'm back growing after 11 years.  I did a few outdoor grows back then but this is my first indoor grow and it's really easy.

1.2M X 1.2M X 2M grow tent

dual spectrum hps with 250-630 control  ballast.

Grow medium. compost 40%   perlite 40%  vermiculite 20%   NOTE  use this ratio and you'll never worry about over watering. 

one 4'' intake fan from outside vent. outtake fan into  carbon filter into bedroom.

Sensi bloom and Grow PH perfect. NOTE   for the first 3 weeks only give 1/2 recommended dose after that 3/4.  

NOTE use molasses when you start flowering. 1 table spoon per 10 liters.  

Seeds 2 NL # x5  and 3 purple bud 

NOTE, you will see how important bigger pots are . just look a the middle purple bud plant as they grow.

week 1

1 week.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, pino pallabudno said:

Hi every one, i'm back growing after 11 years.  I did a few outdoor grows back then but this is my first indoor grow and it's really easy.

1.2M X 1.2M X 2M grow tent

dual spectrum hps with 250-630 control  ballast.

Grow medium. compost 40%   perlite 30%  vermiculite 20%   NOTE  use this ratio and you'll never worry about over watering. 

one 4'' intake fan from outside vent. outtake fan into and carbon filter into bedroom.

Sensi bloom and Grow PH perfect. NOTE   for the first 3 weeks only give 1/2 recommended dose after that 3/4.  

NOTE use molasses when you start flowering. 1 table spoon per 10 liters.  

Seeds 2 NL # x5  and 3 purple bud 

NOTE, you will see how important bigger pots are . just look a the middle purple bud plant as they grow.

week 1

1 week.jpg

week 2

2 weeks.jpg

• Like 1

Hi and thanks for sharing your journal with us!

The plants are looking super healthy, they clearly loved the lil topping and made some nice bushes. You should elevate a bit the plant that you have in your smaller pot if you want her to finish all the buds properly, if you leave her lower like this it will tend to not tight up the buds as good as it can ;)  but beside this everything looks perfect, nice color and nice flowering so far!

Will be waiting for the next pics ;) 

Have a good grow

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dust said:

Hi and thanks for sharing your journal with us!

The plants are looking super healthy, they clearly loved the lil topping and made some nice bushes. You should elevate a bit the plant that you have in your smaller pot if you want her to finish all the buds properly, if you leave her lower like this it will tend to not tight up the buds as good as it can ;)  but beside this everything looks perfect, nice color and nice flowering so far!

Will be waiting for the next pics ;) 

Have a good grow

Thanks Dust,  i'll raise her up tomorrow when i take new pic's.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mungbean79 said:

Sorry to hear about the bud rot try dropping the humidity as much as possible hopefully will stop it from spreading

Thanks Mungbean, all seem's fine now but i'll be keeping an good eye on them.  it was all down to the humidity and to much damp air coming in from the intake fan. I have the humidity down to 42 % now and I did a full inspection of all the plants and can't see any more sign's of mold. It was a very close call, good job I check them twice a day or all would of been lost.

• Like 2