Super Bud x Train Wreck // EasyGreen

Muy bien una mas en la familia! Espero que te ira bien esta nueva variedad! Y gracias por compartir el seguimiento con nosotros!

Que tenga un buen cultivo! Me quedare en una esquina a ver como pasa ;)

• Like 2

Hola EasyGreen!

Muy bien para sus nueve dias, crece a buen ritmo y tiene buen color así que supongo que todo marcha genial :).

Un placer tenerte en la familia, vamso a ver que tal se da esta nueva variedad. ¿Qué sustrato estás usando? creo que tierra con algo de vermioculita? 

Saludos! ;)

Hi EasyGreen !

Looks nice for nine days growing, it grows apace and has good color so I guess everything is going great :).

A pleasure to have you in the family, Go to see that this new variety is given. What substrate are you using? I think land with some vermioculita?

Regards!

• Like 1

hola jose

si jose para mi la clave es la tierra tiene que ser liviana con perlita y vermiculita para que el agua y las raíces circulen y se desarrollen rápidamente, muchas gracias amigo ,un saludo

Hello Jose if jose for me the key is the land it has to be lightweight perlite and vermiculite for water and roots moving and rapidly develop, thank you very much friend, a greeting

• Like 2

On 23/10/2016 at 4:03 PM, Mykol76 said:

hola amigos hace unos dias tuvimos un problema, la imagen fue fuerte macetas rotas y tierra por toda la casa, lamento decir que la planta no sobrevivio al brutal ataque, hasta el momento tenemos un solo sospechoso les dejo una foto

Hablamos con el sospechoso y le explicamos que es para uso personal y medicinal,espero no tengamos problemas en el futuro:notme:

hello friends a few days ago had a problem, the image was sharp broken pots and land around the house, I regret to say that the plant did not survive the brutal attack, so far we have a single suspect I leave a photo We spoke with the suspect and explain that it is for personal and medicinal use, I hope we do not have problems in the future

RULO.jpg

• Like 2

el es Lupus, nuevo integrante de la familia, es como un niño jugando, explorando y mordiendo todo.la culpa fue mia por no enseñarle y dejar todo a su alcanze.
Este no es el final sino un nuevo comienzo 

DIA 1 New Super Bud x Train Wreck 

he is Lupus, new family member, is like a child playing, exploring and biting todo.la fault was mine for not teach and leave everything to your reach.
This is not the end but a new beginning

DAY 1 New Super Bud x Train Wreck 

20161029_160956.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, 

LOL!!! The same thing happened to me ..... twice !! My dog wanted to play ... and decided to enter my garden to have fun. Hahaha

As you say, it is not the end, just a new beginning. You see that it grows well and at a good pace, surely soon you have a big panta :)

Thanks for sharing!!

Greetings, Jose

• Like 2

Looking good in here...

Easygreen's room...

• Like 1