Henrik

Greetings from Mzansi

13 posts in this topic

Greetings all from beautiful south africa...my name is henrik been growing for a quit amount of years now and still learning..im trying sumthin new this year nd would appreciate all the help and advice i can get...i was si excited wen i signed that i went straight to a question without introducing myself.. Hahaha.. Thanks, hear from u soon

Welcome guy !

How is the situación in your country?? Is illegal? 

Greetings vanished..the situation here is very much illegal..bt dont care much about that though...luckily here wher i live most of the police smoke... We occasionally share a spliff.. Lol

I left a question in faq bt no one has replied yet...really waiting on that advice guys, would be much appreciated..the title is first time coco

Welcome to the forum mate,

In the grow room you can see many traces, daily culture where coconut fiber is used as a substrate. It can be helpful information, see and ask your questions at the same grower :)

Regards!

Thanks Jose.gh...i hav read through sum of them...bt i need sum advice on the recipe im tryin to follow..sorry,  nd greetings to u my friend 

1 person likes this

Henrik, I'm gonna hunt for your question in FAQ...

Henrik has questions about coco.  I'm not a coco grower, but maybe one of the coco growers here at Strainhunters can help.

@Henrik, you can also use the search engine at the top of the webpage.  Enter "coco", and there are more than 1000 links to threads where coco is being discussed.  Maybe the answers to your questions are found therein.

1 person likes this

Girl with the kaleidoscope eyes... Hehehe...i totally forgot...bt ther should b a box wher u type ur intro..hope u came right