400w Tokyo Hempy , Lets Grow !

hanakso

First I Want to Say Hi To All Strain Hunters Fam! 

To All Guyz who will check my journal please excuse my english lol ..

Actually i just came back to indoor growing after a long time.. 5 Years ?? :))

In Japanese.. Hisashiburi Desu..

Ok So here is the game plan.

Light :

MH  400w - iPower

HPS 400w - Hortilux

Adjust A Wing Reflector

Lumatek Dimmable Digital Ballast

Tent :

4 x 4  MarsHydro

Medium:

Perlite , Vermiculite , Coco

Pot:

1.8 Gallon Hempy Bucket

Nutrients :

GH Flora Series

Germination : Paper Towel Method / Rockwool

Pure AK Feminized - Female Seeds 2/4

Shit Regular - Mr Nice 2/3

White Widow Feminized - Seedsman Freebies 0/2

Early Thai x Skunk Regular - Unknown 2/4

Bubblicious Feminized - Nirvana 0/5

2 Pure AK first popped out and i put them under old t5 bulb ( thats why they got streched lol )

2nd 2 Shit pops and after that i transfer them on a 1.8 Gallon Pot under Metal Halide  , i dimmed the ballast to 250w ..

Once they got a little bigger i will set it to 400w.

Currently Early Thai x Skunk is still inside the rockwool .. sleeping.. :))

PS: I will not go nirvana again lol 

1476610634380-727777558.jpg

P_20161016_175838.jpg

• Like 3

Hanakso, welcome to StrainHunters.

I'm happy to see that we have some members from your country.  And your English is fabulous.

What is the Cannabis-Growing Scene like there in your city?

I've reviewed your gallery photos.  You do grow some nice-looking specimens. 

I look forward to watching your progress in documenting this current grow, and I hope that you will be selected to participate in one of the upcoming Test Grow Contests.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Konichuwa!  welcome on the forum Man and glad to see some japanese growers, we do have really little from your country unfortunatly, but hopefully it will change little by little! I hope we will do  a strainhunters there would be awesome!

Anyways all the best for your grow it looks promising and hope it will do good, any doubts dont hesitate to ask here.

Have a good grow

• Like 1

On 10/19/2016 at 7:43 PM, jan.gh said:

Welcome back to groing! Looks like a good setup you have there. Have a good grow!

Thanks @jan.gh :) Just a basic setup for personal use :D

On 10/20/2016 at 6:45 PM, Cannabissapean said:

Hanakso, welcome to StrainHunters.

I'm happy to see that we have some members from your country.  And your English is fabulous.

What is the Cannabis-Growing Scene like there in your city?

I've reviewed your gallery photos.  You do grow some nice-looking specimens. 

I look forward to watching your progress in documenting this current grow, and I hope that you will be selected to participate in one of the upcoming Test Grow Contests.

Keep up the good work.

@Cannabissapean

Growing scene here is still exist but quiet difficult and scary because of the law they have. . 

Thank You for checking out my past grow. i remember the Fire White x Bluemoonshine i really like that strain i wish i have kept a seed or a mother. Its smells like coffee but taste like sweet choco :D

Yah i wish i can test some new strains they have :D

20 hours ago, Dust said:

Konichuwa!  welcome on the forum Man and glad to see some japanese growers, we do have really little from your country unfortunatly, but hopefully it will change little by little! I hope we will do  a strainhunters there would be awesome!

Anyways all the best for your grow it looks promising and hope it will do good, any doubts dont hesitate to ask here.

Have a good grow

@Dust 

I think Strain Hunters Japan must be made

landrace strain here really exist . not so potent but i think it can add color to the new hybrids :D

Yah ill will ask the sensei's here if i need to knew something. Thanks Man !

• Like 2

That's funny.  In Google Translator, "Konichuwa"(Japanese) means "Neutralized to a child".            Strange.

But Google Translater first recognises "Konichuwa" as Russian, and translates it to "Konichova", equally unknown to me as an English-speaker.

I have a feeling it is supposed to mean Hello or Welcome, or some other greeting.

Hanakso, I would love to visit your country, as I feel certain the main StrainHunters crew would also.

Does Japan have large "fields of dreams" so to speak?  Or would the StrainHunters be confined to small hidden operations?

You mentioned landraces.  That usually indicates wild or large grows.

Tell us more, Hanakso...

• Like 2

@Cannabissapean

Haha yeah google translate usually fails lol

it must be konichiwa.

About the strain here its like growing few wild in some upper part of the country there is no big field havent seen yet here.

But maybe if SH Crew will digg up more on that like talking with the old locals in the upper part. Maybe field exist before ?

But right now most of the growers operating indoor..  i knew few guys still risking outside. 

Update

Pure Ak #1 & #2 now on their 3rd Nodes.

Shit #1 on the 2nd Node going ahead than Shit #2

Still feeding them with plain water.

Temp 

low 24.9 C°~  high 26.0 C°

Humidity

41~50%

Also the two Earlythai x Skunk will be transplant soon and another Pure AK " she made it " lol :D

Screenshot_2016-10-22-05-49-16_1.jpg

P_20161022_050627.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/26/2016 at 1:49 AM, Dust said:

Thanks for the news! Looking good so far! is it your grow light that is so green or a light you use for night time? 

Have a good grow

@Dust

Yes i think their doing fine already. 

Maybe the green light was on my camera lol actualy its really brite white here :D

• Like 1

HI Pal! nice to have some Japanese culture in this Forum, this year i was in your country, Sapporo and Okinawa for visit and Practice some Karate-Do, your plants and your indoor set looks really amazing, i hope to scalate to something like that when i got more money (LOL), hope to see your new buds in sometime soon, greatings and good grow from Argentina ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 7manos said:

HI Pal! nice to have some Japanese culture in this Forum, this year i was in your country, Sapporo and Okinawa for visit and Practice some Karate-Do, your plants and your indoor set looks really amazing, i hope to scalate to something like that when i got more money (LOL), hope to see your new buds in sometime soon, greatings and good grow from Argentina ;)

Thanks Man @7manos !

Nice to hear that you had been here :D

How is your trip ? did you like the foods and surroundings here ?

Oh, Really awesome Man,  I Love Japanese culture and my Karate Style its from Okinawa so we plan to get back in a couple of years (if we can save the money once again, LOL), its a little hard for us because of the exchange of money but we got to try :) PD: where are you from there?

• Like 1

Do you use the tops to make clones while you are at it? i guess it could be convenient to avoid having buying too often seeds and be more discreet, and in case you find an amazing keeper as well ^^

They look great andsure they will love the topping :)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

haha great DIY i love them ^^  Usually this kind of cloners are the most efficient i believe. Hope it will work good for you!

the plants are looking nice and are stretching nicely by now, nice green!

Have a good grow and thanks for the news 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Here is the last shot of the Vegetative Pictures . In the next 3 Days ill will start to Flower them. Some of them show a Calcium deffiency when i flushed them twice. I start feeding them now with CaliMagic.

Also Reversing The Pure AK #3 by STS Solution  that i made today and i did a DIY CO2 (Citric Acid & Sodium Bicarbonate ) 

P_20161128_173743.jpg

P_20161128_094837_1.jpg

P_20161128_173728.jpg

P_20161128_112903.jpg

• Like 1

really cool CO2 maker man congratulation on all the DIY you are doing it like a champ hehe! and the plants are looking nice and im sure they will end up nicely with all the care and atention you are giving them, it is the only way ;) 

Looking forward to the flowering, you still have some height above your light to go up? 

Have a good grow!

Cleanest grow I have seen in a long time looks great hanakso. Cool DIY C02 maker. In America they have a few new C02 making kits that are basically mushroom grow kits. Normal food mushrooms not illegal ones. You might want to look into a mushroom grow kit for extra C02 if you like eating them.