Miss

Gitte90

Hello im new here. I from Denmark so My english will maybe be not perfect? I am looking for strains to produce the best cannabis oil to my mom who got lung cancer. She also has other chronical diseases and slipped disc in her bag. She is now using cbd and thc oil but I am not very sure about how it is produced so I want to make the oil by my self. I wrote indica is good for cancer? But what strain should I grow? I wrote it is good to combining indica strains? But she also take antidepresive so I am thinking about aslo mixing with sativa strains or is it not a good cancer cure? Please help!

Hello! Well against the cancer you can take of the THC strain you will find on the market and make some tinctures from it, or any extraction that will get you the most canabinoid out of the buds. Edibles is a good way. Pure thc cartbrudges like the CO2 cartbridges in US would be good for a lungs few puffs a day as well, and then you want CBD strain you can check on the greenhouse catalog online there is a new line of CBD strains including the Great White shark which is pretty indica and could be good for you.

if you want to avoid your mother to get too high try to get some pure cbd or the strongest cbd tincture you can get and give her a good dose half hour before getting the THC so it will counter act the psychoactiv effects. You have to go progresivly on the levels of cbd and thc to see how much you need for your mother to not be high, but so far i have seen most product need a good 10 to 1 cbd/thc ratio to not get too high for non smokers.

Check a little about the rick simpson extraction method, it is based on alcohol i think and gets a lots of the canabinoids out of the buds and is good to cook, not the best in term of taste but it is not what you are looking for here.

Good luck with your mom.

• Like 1

Agreed, the alcohol extractions are a bit harsh to enjoy for recreation.  They are similar to the bitterness or yukky taste of Kräuterliquor.  But you are right: One normally consumes it not for the enjoyment of the taste, but rather for the relief (or enjoyment) that comes a few minutes after the consumption.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...