From Denmark?

Gitte90

Hello everyone. I am new here and I am trying to find help about strains for lung cancer. I allready posted a message but like I said I am new and trying to figure it out here? I am from Denmark and I cant find good advise here, but I want to grow some cannabis to make oil for my  mom so I really want all the information I can get about strains for this disease. She allready take cannabis oil for 3 month, cbd and thc, but I am not sure she gets the right oil for each time we buy, so I wanna make it myself.  She also have other chronical disease and 3 slipped disc in her bag and she she also take antidepresive medication so I was thinking also makibg oil from both sativa and indica but Im not sure if this is good for cancer? Thanks!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum mate,

I regret to inform that there is no plant that cures cancer. But, cannabis can help with this problem (only help, not cure).

Numerous scientific studies, are studying how cannabis can eliminate cancer cells. But it's still very experimental, are only studies yet.

The components which are having more success are THC and CBD, among many other cannabinoids. For medical use.

Cannabis and Cancer:

- Cannabis helps eliminate / reduce, dizziness caused by chemotherapy, with sativas strains.

- Cannabis can stimulate appetite (chemotherapy causes weakness) with... almost all varieties.

- Cannabis can help relax your body and mind, with indica varieties.

- Cannabis can help you be happier with sativas varieties.

The use of cannabis is widespread among patients with cancer. To relieve secudanrios effects of chemotherapy treatment. Or to feel better and / or obtain other medicinal or recreational benefits. I think is very good but can not cure, for a moment cant.
I hope that within a few years, the cure is obtained. But now, Weed only could help.

Some pills against depression, are incompatible with cannabis. You should discuss this with the doctor.

Cheers, Jose

Thank you for the answer.

I wrote alot about it can cure and that many people had recovered from cancer with cannabis oil, how is that possible if you sau it cant? Are they lying? My mom is not using chemo or radiation because the doctor say she is too week and then she started on cannabis for 3 month and she is much better now. But im afraid all the time and want to find the best strains and make the oil my self. The tumor in her lungs is 1,8 cm. Do you know wich strain is best for making the oil?

• Like 1

Hi Gitte, 

Many companies are doing very interesting studies, about cannabis and its properties against cancer. But that does not mean that at present, cannabis cure cancer.

Many people write online / internet, who have been cured of cancer thanks to cannabis. But .... are they documented? Just use cannabis or cannabis use + chemo? There are still many doubts, you can not say that cannabis is a cure.

But, as I said, cannabis has many properties that help. Also some properties that attack the tumor. Is it possible to cure cancer only taking cannabis? Actually, no one can say this. Some people say yes, others not .....

I know friends who also have cancer, some friends some time ago dead, others continue to fight against cancer. All use marijuana, and marijuana has not stopped the cancer win the battle (sometimes).

It is not my intention to discourage you, simply explain the reality, the truth.

OK, I would like help with your questions: Current studies indicate that THC acts against cancer cells, removes cleanly.

Then, in my opinion (I'm not a doctor, only a consumer and grower), plants with a high percentage of THC is what you need.

They can be "Indica" cannabis plants (which help to relax, sleep, etc .....)

And they can also be "sativa" cannabis plants (which help to be happy, increase appetite, activate the energy, etc .....)

I can recommend you see our catalog and focus on varieties with high THC.

For example:

Chemdog 21.51% THC   https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/chemdog-feminised.html  is a Indica strain.

Arjan´s Haze #1 21.44% THC  https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/arjans-haze-1-feminised.html  is a sativa strain.

regards