Great white shark Girl Scout cookies black D.O.G led coco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Boo ya able to write again time is coming near for these girls I will be taking my Black D.O.G down this weekend gonna be a pathetic yield she was drowned by the GSC which wanted to take over the whole tent going to stick to 4 plants from now on! She is a pretty lady though. Grimm mix 4 plants 1 strong sativa growth looked pathetic up until a few days ago been flushing a week now as I need tent down and out by end of month. Other 3 look similar in growth pattern but have different bud growth and smells coming from them! GSC coming on nicely got hit by a cold night temp spirt hit -5 outside so I think it got down to about 14c in tent that night showing off a lot of red on leaves and some me calyxes. Hopefully my the rest will be done by next week! The Grimm mix is starting to foxtail as heat is a bit high during the day added extra fans not doing anything mounted LED fittings as close to the top as I could and still 8" from plants bit too close one GSC bud has got slight bleachIMG_2150.JPGsativa strong pheno of Grimm mix very lemony in smell not as resinous as rest but my fault for not treating her different than the restIMG_2111.JPGthis Grimm mix is the only one showing purple in her flowers she has a caramel type smell to her IMG_2112.JPGthis Grimm mix didn't like the same strength feed and I didn't pay attention she was buried in the corner gave her a real good flush week 5 hope she'll be okIMG_2115.JPGbuds on this Grimm mix look similar to trainwreckIMG_2127.JPGthis is the sativa strong pheno of Grimm mixIMG_2151.JPGGrimm mixIMG_2152.JPGGrimm mixIMG_2154.JPGBlack D.O.GIMG_2157.JPGGirl Scout cookies

• Like 1

Hello, and felicitation ! Nice grow...

The Girl Scout Cookies looks beautiful with her colours ! Which one is the GWS?

Why do you say that they didn't like molasse? Honey can be good also... But for both it's a Coffee spoon/liter (11l pot means 2 spoon);  With how much did you feed her ?

Good continuation!

• Like 1

Hey @dre@m I used 2 spoons to 5litres of water the cookies didn't mind it but the Grimm mix got a dark brown running down the middlebof the sugar leaves on top buds. I'm using coco prefer honey for coco but I've got loads of molasses as I'm in process of my own super soil which is cooked enough now will be using it march/April. The GWS isn't in this run I ran into problems using different nutrients put more seeds on the go (Grimm mix) into another tent then heat got too much I couldn't control so had to put all in one tent. I gave the GWS and 1 cookie to a friend to get back to full health and to flower off he's made them into mothers and now I have constant supply of it when I want them so not all lost

Thanks for the news man and good to see you writing ;)

The plants are looking really nice for sure, nice frostiness and pretty long stalks on those trichomes it seems, reminds me the resin of the moneymaker. Should be good for hash ;)

Wishing you all the best for the little time left! That cookie is for sure looking nice too!

Grtz!

4 days of drying and all the sugar leaf and popcorn buds are nearly dry will try my rosin press out with fresh dry leaf and some 4weeks later see if there's any difference! I'll be taking the rest down on Friday one needs another week but has to come down! I have a sneaky suspicion I've got some nosey neighbours moved in opposite mine when I say nosey neighbours I mean undercover! Gonna take all down and take elsewhere to dry and knock on their door invite them round for coffee and donuts ? ? put my mind at ease! The GSC has gone all sorts of crazy colours grimm mix leaves are just browning off and dying suppose that will make stripping them easier!IMG_2235.JPGGrimm Mix not very visible in the picture but this one is so purple it almost looks black and the crystal heads are massive on her very oily IMG_2236.JPGGSC showing mad red colours IMG_2237.JPGsativa strong Grimm Mix lemon pine scent to her she needs another week but she has to come down shame!IMG_2240.JPGGrimm Mix this one smells like caramel and is very greasy to the touch some crystal heads look damaged possibly as she is right next to the 16" fanIMG_2241.JPGGrimm Mix bud growing in all directions

IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

@I'm Sal hey man hope you're good. They  are coming down Friday beautiful colours on her but I think night temps did hit pretty low for 2-3 days mine grew tall about 6 foot gave them 7weeks veg in the end and I think it's taken 9 weeks I lost count when I started flushing. My conditions have been far from perfect so hasn't helped. 

I'm moving off from coco next time! I've made my own super soil of which is cooked now ready to use but I'm gonna have a couple of weeks break before starting again! I may also invest into a new tent bud box do a LED one now white sides 1.4sqm 2.2m high better par for LED I have noticed I lost a lot of lighting to the walls on my tent. I'm going the opposite way I'm going from doing 6-9 plants to doing 4 in 26 litre square fabric pots may do 2 in my super soil getting just water and odd microbe tea etc tea and bat guano teas and 2 in bio bizz or DNA soil as I got loads of each fed on same teas see which works best for me and stick with it I don't want to buy bottled nutrients anymore always the awkward time of trying to dispose of bottles and I'll know exactly what I'm putting in them

Those GSC's you have, what seedbank are they from as I have started 2 which are absolutely flying and they are not even 2 weeks old yet? 

@I'm Sal they are Cali connection not very impressed with hat company tbh hermies in veg I plucked them off I haven't seen anymore but she is so lanky I can't take her out of tent and have only been able to do basic checks on her when watering taking others out looks like I've got away with it! Yeah I just saw the bud box cheaper than the green cube similar strength only the material is thinner but white side gets my ? 

I will mosey over to your diary

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well total of this crop was quite good my GSC I got 158 grams looks aren't great looks nothing like the real thing has a funky minty smell to her tastes nice though and has a lovely high. My Black D.O.G which I took down a week before the rest of tent is curing lovely a very strong berry smell to her and in the taste the high is nice but not too strong. She was shadowed by the rest and was deprived of space and light I got 37 grams from her and my Grimm mix in total I got over 13 ounces off 4 plants so from a 1.2sqm tent I'm pretty happy tithe shy of 20 ounces. I will put some pics of them all up once they've had a bit of a cure doesn't look good as I was really lazy at trimming this time round. I was a bit disheartened I've been very busy recently couldn't get them down in the little time I had and they went bone dry to the point it went to dust when you touched it so I put them in jars and trapped moistened paper kitchen towel in the lids for a few hours then turned it round and repeated worked a treat.