Unknown strains

Croc

Well even if my location is not really pot friendly I decided to go ahead and aside from my experiment in over bending and pruning one specimen, I decided to plant local strains and seeds given by a friend ( unknown Strain ) will call it the surprise Strain.

I have started my seeds in water for about 24hrs then the paper towel method for about 36hrs and upon checking on them noticed that they were all cracked open so I decided to plant them in small size pot in my home made compost. So basically I have planted 6 local seeds and 6 seeds from my friend and on top of that I just put in water another 8-10 local seeds... I have tons of them so I can afford to go ahead.

I digged 2 days ago two location where I am going to transplant them... if I have out of all 3 of each I would be happy. I will then plant them together and train them to a minimum in order for them to just grow unlike my experiment next door trying to recover from each bending.... she is doing well by the way.

Again the local Strain is a pure Sativa as for my friend's seeds, we will see as they grow.

So this new batch really started like 6 days ago and they are in the soil since 2 days now. So let's probably give it a week before I start seeing result.

Again unfortunately light condition is far from being optimal as the specific location receive about 2hrs of plain sun light a day, the rest is in the shade... but not dark though... The soil condition is defenetly improved from the original garden soil which is still clayhish for most so I digged holes and replace with my compost and this should really make a big difference in terms of growing rate... Since I am not in a real pot friendly locations i need to keep these girls at a max of 50cm in height... Sativas are known to grow tall so it is a challenge I am taking. Maybe I'll have a long low rider instead of a High plant... better for me.

Till first sprout... ? 

• Like 1

So today I dropped a full banana in each of my prep zone for when I am going to plant those seedlings on the making.

IMG_3332.JPG

They are going to love this!! By the time the roots going to reach it, it will be ready for the plant to take on the nutrients! 

Still no singns of sprouts so far.

Still no sign of seedling appearing, in the pots nor the remaining on paper towels...

I finally received some seeds from my friend back in Goa got her seeds from a friend's up north, anyway, Strain is... guess, yes correct! Unknown but from India. So I dropped one in the water, I have 3 different strains going on at the moment. The only thing I am sure of is that they are of unknown strains... that i am sure. I am excited about these.

• 2 weeks later...

Well to my surprise there is still no signs of seedlings... first time that happen to me, not sure the reason. They were all cracked open and the start of a root was showing when I placed them in soil... and from 27th October till date no sign of life.

No I didn.t notice anything wrong... I covered my pots with chicken mesh in order to keep the numerous toads and froggies of various sizes to establish as they love to bury themselves in soft soil.

Anyway, I ditched my 3 pots and restarted all over again. waiting for two locals to come out and I have some Indian strain that is in paper towels, cracked already, I'm just waiting a little more to have at least a small root coming out.

Wait and see.