Cheese x White Widow - Test Grow - Argentina

Hello people,  happy to start this test grow for Green House, thanks a lot to send me this seeds and give me the pleasure to grow this ladys.

I choose the Cheese x White Widow genetic, selected this genetic because i like the smell and taste of cheese in MJ, also the White Widow part makes the perfect mix for me :)

The grow going to start under a low consumption light of 105 w, and when the plants reach 30 cm at least, i wil take them to my backyard to finish in 10 lt  flower pots:)

Lets get started!

11/10

Germinated 4 seeds, just 1 could not open, the rest is put into 1lt bottle .

TICBSLd.jpg

24/10

the 3 seeds turned to small plants now, they look good to me and growing fast :)

5NSbvRE.jpg

imageproxy.php.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing your journal man! And the plants are looking really nice already, love the shape of the leaves and the overall look, seems like a plant i could like ^^

Hope they will keep that way!

About the plastic bottles it is not a problem but try to cover them from the sun so that the light doesnt reach the roots, it will allow a better development of the roots ;)

Have a good grow !

• Like 2

Pepchang,

Congratulations on being selected to participate in the test.

Do a good job.   Good Luck, Man...

Something else about those bottles...     Not now, but when the time comes to transplant those plants into their final containers, you will need to be VERY careful of their rootmass in that soil.  The contour of the bottles will not allow you to simply tip them out.  Be prepared at that time to act as a surgeon and cut the bottles away from the rootmass without allowing the roots to rip away.  That will be a very delicate operation.

If the roots become ripped away, it could kill the plant or at least seriously stunt their development.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to everyone! thanks, @Dust, @Cannabissapean, @Jose.gh, @atanasius, @Easygreen for passing by my journal, you were right about the bottles, they were very difficult to cut, and i had to be very carefull to not destroy the root system.

my ladies are doing fine now, i transplanted them , bought some  pots that promises better growth for the plants,  decided to compare them and se what brand is best , one of the Chxww is in a Roots House pot of 10 lt and the other Chxww are in a 10LT Mad Rocket, this two ladies now are growing outdoors, feeding with Top Veg and Deeper underground from top crop and Amazonia roots from Namasténutrientes . The 3rd chxww are in a 3.75 lt Mad rocket, to make cut's , she will still be in my indoor.

Now, the pics!

Chxww in Mad Rocket

QAzVmzp.jpg

Chxww at Roots House pot

G6UXkyU.jpg

Chxww in 3.75LT mad rocket

Xv4mSAA.jpg

For sure, you have noticed that my english is not quite good hehe, sorry for that!

Cya!!!

• Like 4

You're doing really good, Pepechang.  No problem...

And you're the second grower I've seen using these Mad Rocket pots. 

I figured those air slits might prove advantageous for Cannabis. And apparently it is true.  His plants are doing great too.

I think that I will attempt a homemade version of such pots in my next soil-grow.

I think the other grower was in Argentina.  Oh yeah, it is Bubureload right here in this same Seedtest/Competition. 

Are these pots available only in Argentina?

Can you please make a picture of the imprint on the top edge of the pot, and give us a clue as to the source (www. ?) for these pots?

Thanks...

• Like 1

There are so many diferent products when it comes to growing now, even choosing pots is gonna be dificil soon haha ;) 

Hope the ladies will like both of them equally, the best for next time is doing the same from clones to be sure to have exactly the same comparison, but you should see a diference in the rootballs anyway now :) Looking forward to it-

Have a good grow!

• 3 weeks later...

hello people, keeping this grow on, now we can see some differences with the pots, seems like rootshouse is doing a better job, the first thing that i note is the difference of height, as you can see the chxww in roots house is bigger by some cm, even that the mad rocket is taller than roothouse pot.  lets see a pic of both :

L4veBV5.jpg

Cya soon people!!!

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the news man for sure there is starting to be a little diference between both but the right plant seems to have a little bit more indica traits that the other one, so it could be the reason why its lightly smaller.

Have a good grow!

• 3 weeks later...

05/02

Heeeey, greetings to everyone, some news from the plants, the flowering is starting!

some pics

FWMIpdz.jpg

:)

YCL71kb.jpg

jkGFnlu.jpg

Plus, two pics of my backyard

sYdfT3q.jpg

SY8AT7h.jpg

@Dust  good point, i should in future make the test grow with cuts from the same mother .

Cya soon!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hello people!glad to post again here, so, we got some good and bad news, first of all the bad ones, botritys has installed on my backyard and ruined some of the harvest, most on other plants than in the two cheese x white widow, anyway, they got affected by it.

Now i can say the plants are in the final lap, both of the ladies have a lot of resin and big buds, i am just waiting for some thricome to turn ambar and harvest!

In the smell side , both plants have the smell of white widow, i can afirmate this, because i have other 2  plants that  are cross of white widow and they smell the same!

Enough of writing, let's see the pics!

Cheese x White Widow at Roots House 10 L pot

This was the most affected plant by botrytis

HFsmopR.jpg

lAtV9jF.jpg

v8e46jb.jpg

Cheese x White Widow  @  Mad rocket 10 L Pot

gaviSE9.jpg

qTWpyiB.jpg

tb6BcSB.jpg

Cya soon people with pics of the harvest, i hope!

• Like 2