2016-10-29_07.53.11.jpg

Vampire Kush Auto

Parents: Purple Kush (Male) X Black Cream (Female)

75-80 days from seed 

Medium: Promix HP

Nutrients: RX Green Solutions 

About this strain.

The Vampire Kush Autoflower is a creation of mine when I had an idea of crossing a Purple Kush and a Black Cream together. What came out was a spectacular smoke experience for myself and friends. The Vampire Kush tends to flower around day 17 and purples with first signs of preflower. The main stalk turns dark purple to black mid-flower with flowers to match. The trichome production from the Vampire Kush visually seems to double that of its parents.

I am currently reversing the Vampire Kush for pollen collection and storage.

BMG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I've noticed some copy cats witch i dont have a problem with or mind trying to recreate my strain, but what i do have a problem with is when you go on enseedfinder implying that your the orginator and creator of my Vampire Kush line and not giving credit were credit is due  @ MadCat's Backyard Stash

That being said...I will announce my NEW creation! "Dracula Cough"  i will not give details on her lineage because of happened above but what i can say is that she has NO relation to the Vampire Kush or her genetics and that they are two totally different strains. Dracula Cough is a Phenotype that took me almost a year to find after popping packs upon packs of seeds to find her, after cloning and labeling clone after clone i vegged the clones separately while flowering the mothers. I weeded out the mother's that were not up to par and threw their clones away. When i found witch phenotype i was looking for I reversed the clone from the mother it came from and made s1 seeds breeding it back to the mother. Dracula Cough will be used in creating each and everyone of my hybrids for the time being. Dracula Cough needs no description because it would not do it justice. I will be documenting Dracula Cough here and only here@ strain hunter forums

Happy Halloween to all

BMG

• Like 1

Dracula Cough will be pollinating

2 purple kush auto

2 black cream auto

2 vamp kush auto

2 dracula kush

1 jota auto

10 graveyard kush auto

Prep work is finished and am now waiting on the auto seeds to finish germinating. Dracula Cough's are currently vegging and have been trained and mainlined. If everything goes as planned i plan on starting my reversal process on Nov.17 if not i will have to wait until Dec.1 and push my harvest date back by 2 weeks

• Like 1