Doing Ok, BMG. 

Currently 4 weeks into flowering with 1 TrainWreck and 1 Hawaiian Snow flowering nicely. 

And currently 2 weeks along with 2 MoneyMakers just in pre-flowering stadium, but battling spider-mites.

Hey, I reviewed your journal here again.  You have some nice charts in here.  Thank you for posting those.

The chart of Cannabis deficiencies and the chart of the EC-to-PPM conversion charts are especially nice.

I have some questions for you:

1.   I would like to add both of those charts to my grow-library.  Can you tell us the URL-source for those charts so that others can also download them?

2.   On 29 October 2016, you began this thread saying that you were currently working to reverse your plant, then on 30 Oct 2016, you said that you had just (again) sprayed the plant with a silver colloid solution.

a.     Were you using a homemade silver colloid solution, or was it purchased? 

b.     If it was homemade, can you tell us how you made it?

c.     If it was purchased, can you enlighten us with its brand-name/model number and where it can be purchased?

d.     And when did you begin to spray that plant, and how many times did you spray it before it had definitely shown its reversal by the 25th of November 2016?

Thank you.

Cannabissapean

• Like 1

The Colloidal silver I purchased is called Tiresias Mist from Dr. T Remedies. I purchased mine from Amazon.  Here's a link to their website. 

https://www.drtsremedies.net

I only used this on Autoflowers and will soon use it again on this current  grow to reverse a Photoperiod. 

Autoflower use

Day 15 start spraying 3x  a day 5 sprays,  rub the plant down with your hand after spraying (I do this because I believe rubbing it into the plant helps the process instead of just spraying it and walking away)  until flowering or signs of reversal. *Important*  for Photoperiods You want to start spraying 15 days before 12/12.

BMG

IMG_20171105_013152.jpg

• Like 1

The tent

3 Photoperiods  and the rest are Autoflowers. Waiting on 2 more seeds to germ and than the tent will be completely full (I didn't want to use up all of my rapid rooters so I germed a few and than reused the rapid rooters to germ some more, I did this 3x before throwing the rapid rooters away). I also am going to do another windowsill grow and a couple more in small pots next to the window.

The small pot on top the long one is an Autoflower that wasn't up to standards so instead of having it in the long pots I uprooted it and transplanted it into the smaller pot I did this  because with that type of start I don't believe it would use the space it had available to its advantage efficiently. 

IMG_20171105_011322.jpg

5 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

That appears to be a Calcium deficiency. 

Add a little Cal-Mag+Fe to next feeding.

I do! Here's the story behind her. 

When she germed out the soil she had 3 cotyledons and had these leaves that looked like this. I had her and her predecessor that is 2 weeks younger than her but bigger now in ffof with the long pots.  I figured out that the soil by the roots were not drying because of how long the pots were and light penetration was not enough to dry the soil inside the pot and only the top.  I immediately  transferred into long pots with coco.  I left some ffof around the root ball and experienced some deficiencies while the roots were working it's way out of the root ball and into the coco,  once this happened I did not experience anymore  deficiencies. The mutant never changed its growing style after transfer.  The environment is damn near perfect with temp, humidity etc and everything else is growing fine.  I don't understand or know what's going on with her and she's the only one giving me this  problem . My only thought left is that it has to be a shit phenotype and want to kill her but I'm also curious what would become of her.. Kinda like a bad child, so that's why she's still alive and another reason is that I'm too far into the Photoperiod part of the grow to germinate another one because of when I'm planning to flip and pollinate. I just don't think she will be ready for bloom with less than a month of veg. 

BMG, have patience.  You may be surprised what she yields.

One of my worst runts (during the GreenHouse Kush Contest) remained with just 2 deformed true leaves for 4 weeks before it finally decided to grow further.  She eventually became THE largest of my GH Kushes in that contest grow.

Besides, did you say that you transferred her to coco in hopes of correcting a deficiency?  Hmmm, coco is virtually devoid of nutrients, so if she recovered, then it could be that she simply finally decided to grow her roots, and conditions like pH had somehow corrected themselves over time and she was finally able to use what was available to her within the rootball soil.  In coco, you will have to feed her similarly to the schedule used in hydro grows.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

BMG, have patience.  You may be surprised what she yields.

One of my worst runts (during the GreenHouse Kush Contest) remained with just 2 deformed true leaves for 4 weeks before it finally decided to grow further.  She eventually became THE largest of my GH Kushes in that contest grow.

Besides, did you say that you transferred her to coco in hopes of correcting a deficiency?  Hmmm, coco is virtually devoid of nutrients, so if she recovered, then it could be that she simply finally decided to grow her roots, and conditions like pH had somehow corrected themselves over time and she was finally able to use what was available to her within the rootball soil.  In coco, you will have to feed her similarly to the schedule used in hydro grows.

Yes I started these 2 plants in ffof and than transplanted into coco and started  feeding her a week after transplant because of the root ball bearing ffof. Once it made it past that stage it grew normally.  But the mutant never changed.

• Like 1