Super Bud x Train Wreck from the south

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cannabissapean said:

She looks ready to me.  Flush her if you haven't done so yet, no more nutes, she'll be for sure done in 1 or 2 weeks.

Hi brother, already flush her, its almost there, normally she would be already cut and trim but because its a new strain for me and this is a test I want to see how she does to the last posible day,, also the last week of ferbrary and the first of march were awful hot (36 celsius), and that kind of heat delays and stops development so I try to strech flowering as long as i could. But like you said, shes there and looks great, smells nice and deep. Very kind of you to comment, and also very sad that the laws forbid me to just put some buds in a box and just send them to you and to Jose and Dust so it can be tasted directly.

sonn some pics of the cut and triming and drying. talking of witch, can i ask about your preference in the drying process? what is the best way to do it in your experience?

Thanks again friend see ya

I do it similar to your method, however I cut and hang each trimmed branch separately, leaving me with a nice cannabis-stick. 

The stick is useless except to impress friends to show the height of the former plant up to the highest remaining branch node.

(Of course if one saved-up cannabis sticks, over time he might have enough of them to weave-together a Christmas wreath or a Canna-basket.)

You did good. 

(You could just bring it over and we could smoke it together.  That would save you the trouble of boxing it up and shipping it. 

You see?  I'm looking after your financial well-being as well...)

Nice-looking Fender.  How old is it?

• Like 1

Oh, it looks like you tossed-away your trimmings.  Too bad...

I normally save my trimmings in a clean container, then after the trimming session, I wash the trimmings and grind them into smoothies with a cored-quartered apple, a pealed orange or tangerine and a banana, a little water to ease the grinding of the leaves, and then crushed ice in the blender.  Mmmmm.  Excellent drink for relaxing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cannabissapean said:

Oh, it looks like you tossed-away your trimmings.  Too bad...

I normally save my trimmings in a clean container, then after the trimming session, I wash the trimmings and grind them into smoothies with a cored-quartered apple, a pealed orange or tangerine and a banana, a little water to ease the grinding of the leaves, and then crushed ice in the blender.  Mmmmm.  Excellent drink for relaxing.

Nice idea the smoothie, about the drying the whole plant is hanging for practical reasons, I have four more plants and three are almos ready to, so separating the branches takes a lot of time

About the fender, its just ten years old, bought ot brand new and love it, great blues sound. 

Thanks for stopping by brother, sonn some close up pics of the buds, i dont own a scale but ill try to give a notion of the yield with more pics. Im very happy with the production of this strain,  sticky buds, nice deep stink, dont know if you tried it, iI highly recomend it, in my humble opinion its an elite strain and very forgiving and easy to grow. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently smoking this plant, its smoke is very good, it has a good balance between yield and quality, I would say they are both abundant.
I imagine that outdoor, with the full spectrum of sunlight, smells and flavors should be even better.
Good smoked !!
  ;)

• Like 1

On 25/4/2017 at 3:40 PM, Mykol76 said:

I am currently smoking this plant, its smoke is very good, it has a good balance between yield and quality, I would say they are both abundant.
I imagine that outdoor, with the full spectrum of sunlight, smells and flavors should be even better.
Good smoked !!
  ;)

You are right, great yield and a great smoke, and also and upwards effect, very active and thats a Nice surprise, Ieft her yo the last posible moment, and still a very active smoke. TX for stopping by brother

• Like 1