Southern CALIFORNIA!!

hEY StrainHunter Crew, 

Wanted to give you guys a big shout out, thanks for all you do in keeping landrace strains as a priority. Love you guys.

I wanted to invite you to Southern California, as the MMJ culture and grown tremendously and we just had our first cup in San Diego. I wanted to invite you to come check out how much the culture has been influenced by MMJ and to speak with some local farmers, owners of dispensaries and to try our smoke!

We have constantly strains that test higher than 20%THC with several in the upper 20's and some even in the lower 30%'s. OVER THIRTY PERCENT THC!!!

I hope to see you guys in the future, BTW next week we vote on full recreational use of Marijuana throughout the entire state, what a great time to come visit!!!

P.S. gave you some love with the photos, in this photo you can see the strain Elvis and the massive Royal Kush in the back. I am growing all organic in soil using the entire Master line from Aurora Roots Organic. I am also experimenting with incorporating LED, HPS and Metal Halide, to get the most overall terpene structure. Currently have 600w HPS, 150HPS, two 300w LEDs, and even several CFLs for side lighting, rolling total in light wattage alone is well over 1,100 watts. I also play music to them all day, off at night, they enjoy classical music at 432hz (this makes such happy girls!)

Peace and Love,

The Fatty McCoy

20161018_193523.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...