Help with outdoor strain selection

UncleJoe

Hello guys,

I know that there are many posts on this topic all around the web, but this might be a problem. There is simply too much information about it. 

I want to prepare myself for outdoor grow 2017. I am looking for your help with strain selection, because the ones I selected this year were diasaster. 

Here are some details about what I want from strain and some other information:

- Effects from smoking should be more on Sativa side

- Good weed to smoke when with friends... so for laughing, talking, socializing, maybe some creativity, uplifting... No couch lock effect.

- Size of the plant does not matter. It can be really high... So i prefer also high yield from the plant, high in THC.

- Information about growing place: Latitude: 46,5 North; Longtitude: 13.7 East. Altitude: 850m;  Temperatures are like this. June, July and August are hot. Lets say around average of 30 degrees during the day when there is sunny, but it can also drop to around 20 degrees if there is rain. May and September are a little fresh during nights, during the day it is probably around 20-25 degrees. Flowers will be grown in North-West part of Slovenia.  Weather can probably be compared with weather in Austrian Alps on this altitude. 

If you need more information about something, just ask me and I will provide answers.

Thank you for all your answers already in advance. I will be happy with every answer you give me ;O

Enjoy! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Man, reading at all your information the first plant the comes to my mind is super lemon haze for sure. You will love the effects, the yeild outdoor is great, the smell and taste is a classic. I think it would be good for you! AMS in outdoor is pretty resistant to any bad conditions if you think you will have a lot of rain and maybe mold problem it will be the one for you. 

Good luck for your outdoor!