breeding plan fail

masu

so i was trying to breed some hashplant  genetics with  some  green crackXgranddaddy purps (pink green crack )

the name was gunna be "purple  hindu crack"  due to the  hashplant hindu kush  ,    the purple , and the green crack  ,  

problem being  all of  my non feminised seeds came out females  so  im not going to be breeding anything  

ahahhahahahah  but its kinda a good thing  ?!  most people pray to have 100%  females  ,  for me it kinda  kyboshed  my plans  , so im going to try again in the spring  ,  to wip  up a dank genetic cocktail  , i like the  idea  of    where i was going with this  , as green crack is my #1 sativa  , and hindu kush is the  best on your ass  indica  ,  ,  i thought they would make an amazing  , combo  , but im out of seeds  , and finding pink green crack was a streak of luck as  it was bag seeds that  was like AAA  haze ,   but  somehow a few buds got pollinated so out of an OZ of herbs i got 6 seeds  ,  im starting to plan for next year tho   so lets talk about  other theoretical  hybrid combinations  

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Dust.

Don't give up on breeding just because your crossing-stock is all female.

In fact, if I understand correctly that you are successfully growing 3 top-notch strains, using silver solution, you could treat one branch on each plant to produce female pollen, and then use each of those pollen-branches to pollinate two or more branches of the other two plants, thus resulting in 6 differing sets of seeds to test in later grows.  Of course, you'll need to do a really good job keeping the pollen on each branch separated from the other branches (closed paper bags) for a few days while the pollen does its thing.

• Like 1