air in the room

varonos

If you have any lamp of 1000W, unless you have a very high-vaulted cieling, you may want to cool those lamps with "cool-tube" technology, basically exhausting the room by pulling most or all the air out of the room by first pulling the hot air directly through the lamp's housing.

In any case with a room so big, you will need two air systems:  One to pull air out of the room which also allows fresh air to enter the room.  Then you will have to have two or more circulation fans to cause the air inside the room to move around, so that there are no spots of stale air, basically, enough circulation fans that each leaf can wiggle at least a little bit from time-to-time due to air movement.

The size of the exhaust fan(cubic feet per minute, and its filter) should be based on the cubic size of the room (xxx m^3).

Look at this site if you are in Europe.   www.growmart.de  I think they offer selection charts.

ok i will use 600w for every square metre...   but i dont still understand how the fresh air will enter in my room and to be in the right temperature? could you please answer me?

6 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Hi Varonos, 

¿1000w/m2 in 20m2? That is totally unnecessary. You can get the best results even with half light.

6 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Hi Varonos, 

¿1000w/m2 in 20m2? That is totally unnecessary. You can get the best results even with half light.

Well for 20 lamps you will need a nice Air Climatizer for your room, something that can cool everything down anytimw you ask for it. You will need to see with some industrial machine the potency you want but it will be something of good size for sure. Then some passive intraction is enough if your extractor is strong. You will find some threads that show you how to calculate the volume of your room and the extractor you will need.

good luck and be sure to be ready if you are about to build 20 lamps, make some experience before and talk with the good people that will be able to give you good advice in direct. you dont want those 20 lamps to end up full of mold or whatever could happen with a bad setup.

Greetings!