dopejeweler.com

Dopejeweler.com

Hi, my name is Ian Campbell. I'm a cannabis artist/advocate and I've created a dynamic line of flower jewelry to broaden the conversation about this miraculous plant.

At dopejeweler.com we are currently making jewelry and charms with REAL flowers. They are hardened with an eco-friendly, hemp-based medium and with my patented proprietary process are so clean the flowers retain their fragrances. These hardened flowers can then be crafted into pendants and charms and branded with logos, symbols, words or jewels. I can also create trophies from your legendary strains including cannabis/hemp and preserve/archive them for a lifetime. This can be achieved in a short time span for sponsored events.

This new concept - using flowers as a promotional branding agent - is more than just jewelry. The flower is a tangible, long-lasting charged vessel that has the potential to rebrand your brand for cannabis advocacy. Remember the flower bud is the common denominator and as an artist I am looking for visionary partners/sponsors/benefactors to assist in this international project to enlighten. Please check out all my cannabis themed jewelry in my shop and feel free to contact me anytime.

Ian Campbell
Dopejeweler.com
funkyneworleans.co
www.facebook.com/dopejeweler

• Like 1