Good diet

Cheech86

Hi guys, I'm a fist time grower and have done quite well so far with my babies. I've been using canna products along with honey bolt near the end. I've been speaking to a few people lately who say canna all name (and expensive)

i was wondering has anyone out there got a good diet from start to finish, along with good nutrient supplements. 

A brief description of what each thing does, or a link for good reading material would be great

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Number 1  =>  Powderfeeding from GreenHouse, all in one.  Works in hydro or soil.

Fox Farms soil products and nutrients for soil grows if you're in USA.

BioBizz soil products and nutrients for soil grows if you're in EU.

Advanced Hydroponics nutrients for hydro grows if you're in EU.

General Hydroponics nutrients for hydro grows if you're in USA.

just to name a few,

And there are many more available from various other manufacturers.

Brief description of each thing, what it does, etc.? 

C'mon, you ask for a lot.  You don't need links, use your search engine, enter those words.  You'll get links immediately.  Go ahead.  It's all there... at the tips of your fingers... And it is faster than asking for the info in here, and the results are tailored to your specific needs.  Sometimes it just requires restating the words in a different order, or finding an alternative word having a similar meaning that might lead to your desired result.

Be creative with your search strings.  Think outside the box.  Search for words like:

"charts for BioBizz nutrients"     "guide for pests and diseases for cannabis"     "supersoil for cannabis"     "How to ______________", etc.

And when you get results on the search-engine page, write down some of those new words you find and use them in new searches.  You will be amazed how much better a researcher you will become.  You can do it.

And when you find something good, save it to your PC or print it out.  Compile your own personal library of info into a couple binders.  That's how I did it...

And you can do the same kind of searching in YouTube to find lots of good info.  Be creative in word-choice.

And read our journals, man.  There are thousands of journals in here discussing exactly what you are asking.    Read and follow, and read some more.  That's why we posted them...

Take a look at www.growmart.de

• Like 1

Well Everything has been said by cannabispean more or less, and i do agree with him the best you can do to start to understand a little bit thing is starting reading a little bit abvout everything online, do not take everything like if it was written in the bible, read a bit about everything starting by the beginning and expend to the domains you like and compare, and read and try and compare again haha, it sounds boring but once you get the virus you never stop ;) 

You will find online a lot of the growing bible by any author, they are good starters to get a general idea of everything, PH, EC, Watering cycle, how plant eat.. It takes some trial and mistakes but its for everybody so i hope you will like it!

And of course on the forum you will find already many topics and articles and questions about almost anything ;) 

Have a good learning and growing!

• Like 1