Green House BIO Feeding TEST

Jose.gh

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks guys, I spend a lot of time in the photos, I like to know you like the photos :)

The red spider predators did their job well, they eliminated the whole red spider. In time they starving, so everyone is eliminated. I enjoyed a few weeks cleaning, but now the spider mite have returned. I think it's the next generation, the ones that were recently born from the eggs that was put the old spiders removed.

But no problem, Now I am in the last days of flowering (about week 8). So I do not care if they are a  plague, they will leave as soon as I harvest (next days). They will not have time to ruin anything :)

On the other hand, it is true that production will be harmed. It is inevitable, because the plant is devoting time and energy to Defend, not to develop. Even with the problem of the red spider, the production obtained seems to me good (without spider mite, would have been bigger of course). I am satisfied with the BIO nutrients, I am satisfied with the results.

I will post photos daily, of all strains. Remember, do not be scared if you see a spider mite hehehe (some plants are more affected, some less).

Grow Room about 6 week (bloom)

as-IMG_6840.jpg

Macro photography of fungus that are sometimes we will can see on the substrate. I stimulated this fungus for develop a lot (I  added humidity constantly), the fungus has decided to eat the smart-pot jajajaja

as-IMG_6853.jpg

This is a cut of a friend, it's Gorilla Glue, and this is the  spider mite mother queen lol

as-gg-IMG_6880.jpg

as-gg2-IMG_6887.jpg

as-gg3-IMG_6890.jpg

Can you see the size of this spider mite? Can you see the spider web being formed? wow...  the trichomes are fantastic too :)

Tomorrow more and better :drinks:

• Like 4

Hi, 

Thanks @in de car, The predators helped me get to the end of the harvest, but the red spider is actually the winner :heat:

I did a roots wash about ten days ago. An intense root wash, very intense. To eliminate all other nutrients.  Some growers do not do a root washing, when using bio fertilizers. I respect it .... but my opinion is full different. I always recommend doing a root wash, always, without exception.

I like to see the color of autumn in my grow room, I like to see the yellow leaves, red leaves, worn leaves .... This is synonymous, that the plant is consuming its own resources. This is synonymous that a  excellent taste in buds, free of excess nutrients.

This cut is of a good friend, it's MK Ultra. He says it's good to relax (I've never really tried it, I'm my first time). Looks nice :)

as-mk2-IMG_6868.jpg

as-mk3-IMG_6872.jpg

This mosquito loves to eat and be stoned, every day is placed xD

as-mk4-IMG_6874.jpg

as-mk5-IMG_6877.jpg

as-mk-IMG_6858.jpg

This other one cut, a good friend sent me it  (Mr.K did a test of Powder Feeding here  

It is a cross, Super Critical x Lion, looks good and smells good. I want to smoke it :) 

as-Klion-IMG_6894.jpg

as-Klion3-IMG_6899.jpg

as-Klion2-IMG_6897.jpg

I hope you enjoy the photos!

Tomorrow more and better, greetings! :drinks:

• Like 8

Hi again :)

The smell of all plants is very intense, fortunately for me ... the red spider attack has been late, and has only damaged the plants :) 

I'm looking forward to drying and smoking, these Bio-buds !!

Some photos more :drinks:

This are more photos of MK again

as-Klion04-IMG_6905.jpg

as-Klion05-IMG_6908.jpg

as-Klion06-IMG_6912.jpg

This is the Northern Lights  (cut of my friend Jose)

as-NL3-IMG_6933.jpg

as-NL-IMG_6928.jpg

More photographys soon!! 

Have a nice weekend bro

• Like 9

WOW beautiful plants and a great job man, very inspirational, I hope I can achieve that level of quality in the future. 

And the photography is amazing too, very professional, using black for the background provides a good strong contrast with the bud and all the different hues of green and brown as well as all those frosty trichomes.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Today I put some pictures of the Lilly, this genetics is very unproductive, but its smell and its resin are very abundant. It is tasty, though not particularly potent.

ee-Lilly-IMG_6996.png

ee-Lilly-IMG_7005.png

ee-Lilly-IMG_7007.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...