Hello from nepal

shadyPillgrim

Hi am shady.I am from kathmandu,nepal.A wanna be grower.

A year ago i started collecting seed here in kathmandu. And by that i mean, kept the seeds of all the plants that i have come across and loved.

Some of which i bought and some i found growing in the suburbs.So i cant say anything about the quality of these plants and the seeds, their strain.

Now i am about to go hunting  around and just outside kathmandu.So i was wondering if u guys could help me with that.

I want to know the names of great strains that i can find here and maybe the places.

Just the names of stains i can find here will be great for me as a starter  to looking for.

Thank you.

its a pleseure to be people who love this plants.

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum,

Wow, sounds great. Besides going to collect seeds, You cultivate for test the quality? This can be very interesting.

About the different strains of the area, @Franco might help (I was never there).

Regards!

15 hours ago, shadyPillgrim said:

HI, and thank you.

Himalaya Gold and Big tooth were crossbreeds but they did have genetics from nepal.

Do u know good landraces here in nepal.

and oh i am loving this site, great forums and awesome products with lots of detail.

hello,i did find someting to you....google:seedfinder (bluehemp switzerland-nepali landraces)(the real seed company-nepalese)..go to this site......................................    .........peace,all good to you,my friend.....

quero a cannabis legalizad

HI, and thank you.

Himalaya Gold and Big tooth were crossbreeds but they did have genetics from nepal.

Do u know good landraces here in nepal.

and oh i am loving this site, great forums and awesome products with lots of detail.

hello,i did find someting to you

• Drag files here to attach, or choose files...
    Accepted file types gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png · Max total size 384.65MB

•  
  • Off Notify me of replies
  •