Happy growing from Ontario!

Thundrfuk

Hello All...

Great to be here, been looking at others grows and think that Strain Hunters "Green House Seeds" is a great place.  I really like that even without a membership I was able to view all photos, unlike some other sites.  Plus I am currently growing Money Maker and really loving it.  Great little plant with tons of glittery resin exploding all over the place.  One thing I kinda noticed is that my Money Maker plants are a lot more indica looking than most I have seen here.  Not sure if its just another pheno or if that is the way its supposed to look!?  You will see many photos in the near future.  I live in Canada and I'm crossing my fingers that this new Prime Minister will keep his promise to get things legalized!!!  Anyhow great to be here and happy growing yall!

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Thundrfuk said:

Hello All...

Great to be here, been looking at others grows and think that Strain Hunters "Green House Seeds" is a great place.  I really like that even without a membership I was able to view all photos, unlike some other sites.  Plus I am currently growing Money Maker and really loving it.  Great little plant with tons of glittery resin exploding all over the place.  One thing I kinda noticed is that my Money Maker plants are a lot more indica looking than most I have seen here.  Not sure if its just another pheno or if that is the way its supposed to look!?  You will see many photos in the near future.  I live in Canada and I'm crossing my fingers that this new Prime Minister will keep his promise to get things legalized!!!  Anyhow great to be here and happy growing yall!

hello ,im from europe,,in canada you got a lot of good strains.....i din´t now , able to see the plotos,without membership ....welcome my friend...legalize cannabis in europe too ......

22 hours ago, Thundrfuk said:

Hello All...

Edited by quero a cannabis legalizad
too high
  • Like 3

Welcome to the forum,

We hope Canada is a free place for cannabis !! :)

Money Maker is a good indica, very productive and resinous, although some phenotypes are a little less productive. Can you share a photo?

We hope that you enjoy the forum :)

Regards!

• Like 1