Green House Feeding TEST - Powder Feeding

Jose.gh

Hi, 

On this occasion I want to show the grow room of a good friend, whom we will call "Mr.K". He is a modest and reserved person, so then, I will publish  his photos and data.

Mr.K  is a good grower, you will can see him soon :). He use nutrients Powder feeding by  Green House feeding.

Substrate: Soil
Flowerpots: 50
Pot capacity: 7 Liters
Medium: Cuttings
Variety: Super Critical
Light: 4 HPS

KKIMG_2589.jpg

The vegetative period started on November 7, two weeks are applied for root and plant development. During these weeks, water is applied with the PH regulated to 5.8 and Powder Feeding: Mother Plants

The cuttings improve in a few days, they look vigorous and strong. I can see how the roots begin to colonize, little by little.

KKIMG_2582.jpg

KKIMG_2587.jpg

Good nutrition is key, to get quality and fast results. The nutrients must be very assimilable, in this way, the plant can develop quickly.

KKIMG_2597.jpg

The intention is to make a medium-sized SOG, so do not give too much height to the plants.

On November 21, the flowering begins. The light cycle is changed (time) and start watering with Powder Feeding : Short Flowering (orange package).

KKIMG_2603.jpg

KKIMG_2613.jpg

KKIMG_2615.jpg

The temperature is 29 ° with light, and 19 ° without light. It is perfect for plants that hate heat jaja

This last photo is from December 3rd. In short time, the beautiful part will begins with buds and resin.

In short, more photos.

Regards

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Profundo respeto y felicitaciones al Sr. K. 

Hermosa puesta a punto.

El señor K, es que también están utilizando / probar el nuevo BIO-Powderfeed de efecto invernadero?

Hi mate, 

Yes, full respect for Mr.K, I know that he is a very good grower.

No, he only is testing Powder Feeding (normal) and maybe.... also the new booster, but no BIO in this grow.

Cheers! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi :)

New photos from my friend Mr.K, this time are photos where we can see the full potential  of Powder Feeding :)

The beginning of flowering has been normal, healthy plants, with much vigor. He delete the low branches, to concentrate all the force in the upper buds. 

Start using Powder Feeding Indicas, short flowering. With PH 6.5. The first buds looks nice 

FLORA01.jpg

FLORA02.jpg

FLORA03.jpg

This genetics offers good buds, so it is decided to raise the EC to a high limit of 2100pp, to do the test. The result is fantastic, plants consume nutrients efficiently, offering great results.

The presence of resin is very abundant, the smell very intense. The plants need tutor, so that the weight of the buds do not broken.

The last week is to root wash, to eliminate all other nutrients.The plant take their own nutrientes.

FLORA04.jpg

FLORA05.jpg

FLORA06.jpg

FLORA007.jpg

The production is excellent and the drying process begins, in a short time more information on the taste and effect

Cheers

• Like 3