Hello Amsterdam and GHS..... Indian Charsi Hand rubber sending some love from Parvati Valley, India.

UrbanAghori

Hello Amsterdam,,

Love from a landrace and foriegn strain cultivator in Parvati Valley India. Back on this forum after a long time and thought that should share some GOODNESS from VALLEY of GODS.

BOOM SHANKAR.

I am completely medicated with this amazing Charas from Hashplant X Northern Light from Sensi seeds home bred, farm grown and rubbed by a old friend and a long time hippie. Guys amazing Indica, I tell u.

I am keen to share this story, few years ago, me and one of my farmer friends, during a smoking session, had one of those stoner thoughts -

"let's get seeds for best Indicas there are. let's breed them the Indian way and make charas" Its not easy, as for a farmer, giving up grow space for experimental plants is financially a big risk. still after year of what and when, he agreed to grow if I cud prove tht seeds work. So I did my research as It had to be Indica and from afghan/kush origin n had to be from sensi seeds as we respect their history as a hippie have a lot of love for Nevil, we had lot of choice. We didn't had scientific know how so just put 2 n 2 together like a stoner n decided to have a hash making plant with a world famous Indica so decided on none other than Hash Plant to be bred with NL. Ordered seeds. Had 10 Plants 5 HP and 5 NL regular seeds, came out 6 were female. Didn't separated the plants and let them grow together, didn't know which strain was what, till huge male pollen stacks were busted out of 4 plants, then moved males aside. After few weeks we got seeds bursting out of female plants. We waited for them to mature and as soon as they looked good we harvested. Out of 6 plants we got lot of seeds. Skip next year 2016, we had decided to wait and try seeds. In January, I had sprouted abut 20 seeds indoor and most of them sprouted.I gave a polythene bag full of seeds to my friend and almost forgot.

Now, cuz we had lot of seeds, so my friend decided to try few on a rough patch. test grow started may end or June and by early July, he had known that this is going to be good so he spread out all the seeds by early July. After growing these big shiny buds he rubbed in late October. After getting rid of most of the males, he got about 300 plant out of it. I should have been there to check the plants but he is from deep valley and me going to deep valley is a NoNo.

After rubbing he got more than 1 tola first rub and 1.5 tola second hard rub from 5 plants. so do the math. After drying the rest, he may be able to sift something out of it. He is a decent hash maker, really knows his stuff, from generations kinda shit. Cured for 40 days approx, all the moisture and chlorophyll is gone. Full terpenes can be tasted. I rate this Charas to be high 35 - 40% THC. Brainfuck. Bistarlock.

Did all the hippie testing -

It is really good Charas and even in cold days of north India, Its still soft. Properly oxidized as black from outside and khakhi/brown from inside. It's very hard to crush as keep on melting in your fingers and sticks to tobacco. I put it outside in direct sunlight in afternoon for hour and it was about to melt. It's not too soft and bendable and playable like playdough at the same time. It smells like heaven, I can't even dare calling it a smell but fragrance. Skunk smell, u light a chillum n your neighbors will know that u r smoking some good shit. It burns very clean. I did the ash test and ash comes out absolutely white. Did bubble test and it almost bubbles.

Trip - People who have smoked both HP and NL, I can tell u that it's improved NL high with improved HP smell.

Wht else could I say? A.M.A.

I initially decided to wait for a good camera but ended up not being able to wait and took some barggy looking photos of shiny surface, size, cut in half, bent in a "U".

10.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

• Like 3

Hi, partner, welcome to the forum :)

Very good presentation and explanation, we are happy to be able to read your words. Tell us a little more about yourself, now you use these strains for your own private crop? It can be very interesting to observe your cultivation diary

Regards!

Thank You Sir, very excited to be on this forum. Sir the biggest problem with our country is that even getting caught with cannabis paraphernalia can be a reason of waste of life in jail. So unfortunately, I will have to try to stay anonymous and wont be able to share much. You know India as a cannabis friendly country but its not. What Arjan and Franco showed in India Expedition, things are quite different now. I will be turning 50 tomorrow. I love to call my self a Hippie and after going thru this forum, I am very proud that I have completely different and traditional Cannabis culture than most of you and I will be glad to share as much as I can.

I live in foothills of Parvati Valley and I have been smoking Cannabis since I was 13 years old so from 35+ years. Personally, I only maintain a grow of about 10 outdoor plants for research and experiment purpose, just harvested in October. All my personal stash Charas comes from my farmer friends in Parvati Valley. As you can tell by my post, our breeding ways are still neanderthal and rudimentary and not much scientific about it. So I wanna gain some knowledge from you guys. Please ask me anything and I will be glad to answer.

We do not grow indoor only outdoor.Mostly fully organic with basic farming nutrients like urea or DAP or cow dung. Landrace crop is started in May and ends on October. Landrace was last tested at THC: 19% - 26%, CBD: 3%, CBN: 1%. We do not keep flower and use all the flower for handrubbed Charas. Only leftover flowers at the end of season are dried and stored.

I came here to share some grievance with Arjan and Franco as well but lets not start with that. That for a later time.

Please ask me anything..........

Farmers growing foreign strains start in July and end in October.

• Like 1