Howdy Floks...

Doublej

14 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Hi,  welcome to the forum :)

What can you tell us about yourself? What do you use to smoke / plant?

Regards!

Yes sir, thanks for the welcome....

I'm a disabled guy, growing my own meds for around 8,9 Years now.

Disabled from logging and drywall... But whatever, it is what it is..

I run a one light room on a mover, 1K HPS.

MH 600 for veg, couple weeks before flowering. T5s for the clones and seedlings. I don't do anything special. No pro, that's for sure...

As far as smoke goes, been working on something called Grandpa Larry by GDG. It's a little pickier than I like. Got some vortex coming soon as well. So yeah I guess I've rambled long enough. 

Look forward to checking out the forum!

I added a couple of pics, the first one is Grandpa Larry. The second is something called Sour Alien Dawg....

PEACE....

IMG_20161126_203223584_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151217_210226000.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Doublej,

A very special welcome to the StrainHunters.

I am happy that Cannabis is able to provide you relief for your ailments.

Grandpa Larry looks delicious. 

I have sent you a private message that may help you get up and running a bit faster here in the forum.

Check your Messages Icon at the top of the page.

Happy New Year

• Like 1

On 12/31/2016 at 6:37 AM, Cannabissapean said:

Doublej,

A very special welcome to the StrainHunters.

I am happy that Cannabis is able to provide you relief for your ailments.

Grandpa Larry looks delicious. 

I have sent you a private message that may help you get up and running a bit faster here in the forum.

Check your Messages Icon at the top of the page.

Happy New Year

Thanks for the welcome brother, sorry for my absence. got the message, and thank you for that and your time it took to pass it only:pleasantry:...

I'll get a  Indoor journal going here  SOON...\

On 12/22/2016 at 1:28 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hi,  welcome to the forum :)

What can you tell us about yourself? What do you use to smoke / plant?

Regards!

Thanks for the welcome, soiless coco/peat guy.. Been runing a 1K HPS for flower (on a mover), 600 MH for veg.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see you back, Doublej.

Yes, we did have a problem.  In case you haven't heard, I'll give you a link to what happened. 

Right after your post on 03 Jan, the forum experienced a breakdown, possibly because of some bad storms that occurred in their area, I don't know for sure. 

The IT crew was already away on vacations, and there was (and is, cough-cough) a terrible influenza going around (and still going around).  The crew was so shocked or completely involved with issues regarding Franco, that no one could repair the forum.

But the crew is back and most of the repairs have been performed, although we are still in mourning.

I'm glad to see you back and I look forward to your upcoming journals.

Franco was in the Congo researching possible ways to adapt or develop extracts of cannabis to fight Malaria or at least to provide relief to sufferers.  He contracted Malaria.

http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/franco/

When you see Franco's pictures, scroll down and read Arjan's comments, then scroll back up and click on the Condolences Board if you want to leave Franco a message.

If you want to read more about Franco, use Google and search for "what happened to Franco the strain hunter".

Please hang with us, man.  Time will heal, and then we'll return to press forward with continuing Franco's missions.

• Like 1