Some pics from some of my RockStar Kush grows.

Afghi420

Here are a few pictures i will put up of my Rockstar Kush. I have been growing this strain for 3 or 4 years now and smoking the weed daily for just as long and have had no urge to switch to anything different yet. I am a fan of afghani strains, especially when they smell as pungent as this strain does. The high is as good or better than 90% of any of the A grade strains i have tried from dispensaries. Here are some of the pictures i have taken over the course of the last few years. I currently have only a couple going atm and they aren't in flower so i don't have anything nice that is current quite yet. This strain is by Med Man, a breeder in Western Canada for anyone wanting to know the exact genes here. I am going to be ordering one or two more of his strains soon because i was happy with this one. I didn't order the rockstar initially though, it was a plant i got from a few bag seeds i saved from an ounce of rockstar kush i bought nearly 4 years ago now, maybe longer. I think i might try his Conkushion next, as he has personally told me it is one of his most powerful strains and i believe it also maintains the pungent afghi type odor. The really dark looking purple plants are easily done with a little cool temps with this strain.DSCN4251.JPGDSCN4246.JPGDSCN4285.JPGDSCN4286.JPGDSCN4276.JPGJune28RSKush.JPG

June18RockstarKush.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing your photos man, it is not the first time that i read this name i think a few members have grown this strain on the forum. It does look really nice on the pics, and i can perfectly imagine the nice afghani taste i love it myself too :)