Hello

Crentz

I firstly would like to pay respects to Franko and his family, an inspirational guy that will be sadly missed. 

I know a lot of experienced growers recommend starting off with soil as it more forgiving but I'm gonna go down the DWC route as hydroponics really interests me. 

Starting off my setup will be a 4x4 grow tent with two 300w leds, 20 litre pots with no more than 4 plants at a time. Eventually I will ad a 2x4 Veg tent and move the two 300w leds to Veg with a 1200w led for Flower.... I have some genetics already (Critical + 2.0)  (Strawberry Amnesia) but would like some from GreenHouseSeeds genetics but can't decide what to get.

I look forward to learning a lot more here and maybe getting a grow journal going at some stage too:taunt:

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Crentz, welcome to forum

Your project sound interesting , it will be great to see some photos and also a grow diary, when you start it. Of course, if you need any kind of advice / help, here you have a great community

Greetings!!

Way to go, Crentz.  Jump in with both feet.  That's what I did, and I never regretted it.

Welcome to the club, man.

It sounds like you have a solid plan for your grow setup.

I would like to offer you a tipp.  Even though your plans sound solid, you might benefit from watching a 6-part series on Youtube, called "Mr. Green - I Grow Chronic".  Each video is 15-minutes long, entertaining and informative.  Shows how to build a home hydroponics setup using materials readily available from a home improvement center near you.  Mr. Green's setup is what my own grow is based, and it works.  It might give you some further ideas for your own setup.

Looking forward to your upcoming grow journals.

I'll send you something in the messages.

Thanks for the reply,

yeah I seen the videos on YouTube you suggested a while back, green face paint on the guy.... learned a lot from it. 

Theres another very interesting one for sea of green perpetual grow I found very interesting 

• Like 1