rogering

Would love some input in my current /next grow

5 posts in this topic

Hi all I have 4X4 ft tent with a 600w light possibly 2 and I'm planning on doing my first full auto crop as time is convenient so I was hoping to cram 16auto fem seeds in 6.5ltr with goldmix soil and ionic nutes with a light schedule of 24 first few weeks then 18/6 till end I'm totally unsure on what strain I should go for as need a speedy crop without ending up with a few gs pp hoping on harvesting14 gs plant help and info would be much greatful

Many thanks

Rogerz

Hi rogering, If you have 120x120cm (4x4ft) and you want to grow 16 plants, you can also use 11 liter pots. The square pots are 23x23 cm so 4 should fit easily with a little spacing in between. With our Super Bud Auto you can get fast and good yield for an auto: https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/super-bud-auto.html

Thanks mate got all my kit back and dusted it off ready for crop  been a while feel like a virgin A-ha 

received_10212180085081911.jpeg

Aha, you have some work ahead of you.  LOL

Got your kit back?  Where had your kit been?

You had asked for info and help, what info and help do you need?

Late reply: I would not recomend autos for indorr growing at all. But if you do so, give them big shoes! i Would recommend 18 litres instead of 11l, because they get much bigger and gives you a higher yield.