Introduction

Karan

Dear all,

Hello I am considering growing arjana 1 feminized in north india, unfortunately the weather here goes well beyond 42 degree Celsius in May, I am commencing the grow at the end of March. Even if I do consider growing it internally I am wondering if it is still safe with basic cooling? Maybe I should consider storing it and grow it in September which is a more pleasant time of the year?

regards 

Hi Karan, 

Yes, it is a strain prepared for temperate climates, tropical. An excess of heat may  negative affect ... but in my opinion, if you hydrated diary, when the plant need water..., there will be no problem.

Cheers :)

Hi, 

It is relative .... in areas with tropical climates, this seeds are actually grown all year round, simply the difference in size is evident .... If you grow the seed in spring the growth will be much higher, if you grow the seed in summer or Even in autumn, obviously the plant will be smaller. But ... warning with the excess of cold, which can be a problem (in your country, the winter is warm?)

Regards

Hey

Thank you very much for your response ... winter in india does not go below 10 degree Celsius where I stay.... I have attached a chart to explain better. I wanted your suggestion on the best months to grow keeping in mind the temperatures here...July august September is overcast monsoon. Rest is always sunny.

Screenshot_20170216-234735.png