Hemperor

Autoflowering Nutrientrs needed from seedling to harvest and advices

2 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, 

This is my first grow, I am using a 1.2x1.2x2m grow tent, 5 inch fan and a 600W HPS Bulb from seedling to harvest  on Super Lemon haze Auto and Sweet Mango Auto (Both from GreenHouseSeeds). Considering I have no experience at all, I am concerned about the nutrients that I shall add and since when, I am pretty excited and I don't want to mess it up, so any advices would be really appreciated! I am going to use a Janeco Light Mix with a Ph of 6, I am thinking to add a little more perlite to it. So far that was the best option I could find locally. 

Those being said, I would really appreciate any kind of advice for a newebie. Cheers! :umnik:

i fret every watering 3l and give it as the chart says but only for 2l i mean i use 1.5l bottles and i put fret for 1l each bottle because autoflowering need less nutes