FullMeltMafia - Pure Kush - 17-11-2010

FullMeltMafia

Wassup mates? I'm a brand new user down here, but i've some experience as grower and i'll try to do my best with this PURE KUSH S1 from Green House Seeds :D

I sprouted 3 seeds at mo, my grow box is a lil' busy and the PK are goin' to stay for some time in my veg/clone/mom box, with 4 x 18w Neon lights, and some extra light if i found a free corner in the flowering box where the babies can take some HPS light for some hours a day ;)

The babies are 2 days old at mo, so tiny and shiny, i hope those beauty can perform well with my setup, here the shots, there will be a weekly update, enjoy ;)

16-11%20Pure%20Kush%20s1%20%281%29%20%5B

16-11%20Pure%20Kush%20s1%20%282%29%20%5B

Guest superbluehaze

good luck with your Kush;

best, though to use a halide rather than a HPS.

the plants need heaps of blue light(around 440 nm) right through out their life.

it is true they also require red light(around 660 nm) right throughout their life cycle,

they do use more red light during flowering than they do in the veg cycle,

but it is not true, that plants do not need so much blue during flowering.

blue light is lower in the spectrum, and this light is better at exciting the electrons in Chlorophyll;the plants convert this light energy into chemical energy through exciting these electrons;hence photosynthesis - where the plant produces its own food;it needs food and this energy to bloom and flower profusely.and it comes from blue light;red light is used in much lower quantities throughout its life cycle, but for other purposes;red light, because of its shorter wave length, has little influence on the electrons in chlorophyll;and, therefore, photosynthesis.happy harvest,john

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest simone76

Sorry Full, but were is the next photo rewiouw of the Pure Kush??...;-)

I like it and i like see the harvest.

Sorry, Simone