jHumbert

Hi guys, how are you?

I bought a new growbox (60x40x60cm) to speed up my crops. I put inside a 125w cfl lamp (white veg) and 6 seeds: 2 ZOMBIE KUSH (RS), 2 BUBBA KUSH (GHS and HSO), 1 CHOCOLATE MINT OG (HSO) and 1CRITICAL KUSH (RQS).

Now I'm in the 4th week of veg and I've almost finished my last last 3 plants (LEMON OG - Moxie, KOSHER KUSH - Reserva Privada, SUPER LEMON HAZE - GreenHouse Seeds) in the flower growbox (1,2x1,2m).

I'd like to take some clones from the new strains and I don't know exactly when is the best moment to do that. Before the switch? After the switch and reveg the clone?

I have also to calculate the time the plant uses for root and the days to reach the top of the box (60cm).

I thought I can take some clones in the second week of flower and reveg them. (about 15 days to root, 20 days of reveg and then bring again in the flower box)..

I appreciate every suggestion!

gb.jpg

kk.jpg

log.jpg

slh.jpg

• Like 1

Which plant are you smoking @Ganja XL? My Lemon O.G. (Moxie) is fantastic, great smell and taste (chocolate, coffee, lemon.....)

Anyone may tell me which Zombie Kush pheno is the best? They say there is one pheno that is incredible (mostly indica with lower yield than the other). I have one with an impressive growth and many side branches, the other one is short, grows slower and fatter leaves.

zombie1.jpg

zombie2.jpg

• Like 2